Why Do We See The Game So Differently? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why Do We See The Game So Differently?

VaderTON

Just for those who were wondering...the verbal in the shed was due to someone shouting at wakey to "f***in run for the ball.." just as it hit him of his back and went full tilt 180 degrees in the opposite direction, how can you run for something that has floored you and is now on an orbital tradectory with mars? All I ask is think!!! it was sorted right enough..oh yes...it was sorted... :lol: :lol:

I had someone beside me in the first half that was yelling "SWITCH IT !" for the entire game. Then again, the same person said "that goalie's a bit wee" and "he seems a bit suspect". Suggested to me he hadn't been going to Cappielow for long.

: )

Just for those who were wondering...the verbal in the shed was due to someone shouting at wakey to "f***in run for the ball.." just as it hit him of his back and went full tilt 180 degrees in the opposite direction, how can you run for something that has floored you and is now on an orbital tradectory with mars? All I ask is think!!! it was sorted right enough..oh yes...it was sorted... :lol: :lol:

To be honest i though Wakey was decent in the first half but had a stinker in the 2nd, so prob just frustration with his garbage 2nd half performance.

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

I had someone beside me in the first half that was yelling "SWITCH IT !" for the entire game. Then again, the same person said "that goalie's a bit wee" and "he seems a bit suspect". Suggested to me he hadn't been going to Cappielow for long.

Our Goalie is a wee bit suspect on cross balls..... overatted by Irons (who said he was the best Goalie in the division)

To be honest we have had some pretty poor keepers in the past 4/5 seasons so he his better but not a great keeper.

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

Some of the shouts that come from the shed are unbelievable at times. Some are also funny as f*** but there are a few that leave me scratching my head :blink:

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Our Goalie is a wee bit suspect on cross balls..... overatted by Irons (who said he was the best Goalie in the division)

To be honest we have had some pretty poor keepers in the past 4/5 seasons so he his better but not a great keeper.

I was talking about Robinson.

We all know that he's suspect. This guy didn't even know who he was. :lol:

: )

Archived