Top Ten Posters - Page 8 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Top Ten Posters

GiGi

In no particular order, with 8 of them for posting stuff that encourages debate and two for making me laugh. In case Col's worried, he's in the first category:

David Edwards

Mortonjag

Boozehound

Colkitto

TiD

TaunTon

Davie McArthur

Tom McB

Port-ton

CHC

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was another one???? :P

I didn't mention "The DongaTons" since they still post (under the same name) and may get a big head!

As a matter of interest, does anyone still have a copy of that Tele' that they could scan and put on here?

Those were the days...

I certainly do mate. It still makes me chuckle. :) (Both Wild Bill and Pedro still post, fyi)

Actually David.....I am your father.

:o

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

I bet you're gutted that I'm on that list. :unsure:

Why would I be gutted? I've known you're Davie McPherson's son for donkeys...

Get it? Donkeys?

I'll get my coat...

I certainly do mate. It still makes me chuckle. :) (Both Wild Bill and Pedro still post, fyi)

:o

I know they do mate. Much lower profile there days though...

:)

Forgot to add On The Piss, cause she lives in the first house my folks had when they got married. We moved from it when I was ten and they only live a few hundred yards from it now.

Hi OTP

*waves to OTP*

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Red b*****d

In fairness he did mention Trick, who is about as communist as Hitler.

In no particular order my top ten posters would probably be

Thrax,

Nacho,

Sick Mick,

TWGP,

Boozehound,

David Edwards,

Puggs,

Mr. Kennedy,

Vikington,

Gonzo,

for reasons varying between good banter,me being biased because I know them in real life, insightful commentary and grudging respect...

I was a professional twice over — an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first...

analrapist.jpg

Oh forgot to include DongaTon..

I still get smile when I remember the statement "Careful or i'll close down the internet gave" ranting about you in particular!

He actually gave a speech at the time to Real Radio or Scot FM, it was hillarious to hear the frustration and anger in his voice! :thumbup2:

JB.

Power To The Powerless,

Strength Unto The Weak!

Its amazing how many people have put MJ on their list, i forgot to i think but that was just a slip of the mind cause he's never here anymore. I dont like his other Alias' though, so if you read this stop being a baw.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

In no particular order, with 8 of them for posting stuff that encourages debate and two for making me laugh. In case Col's worried, he's in the first category:

David Edwards

Mortonjag

Boozehound

Colkitto

TiD

TaunTon

Davie McArthur

Tom McB

Port-ton

CHC

im glad i could help encourage debate. :)

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Its amazing how many people have put MJ on their list, i forgot to i think but that was just a slip of the mind cause he's never here anymore. I dont like his other Alias' though, so if you read this stop being a baw.

Ok sorry. :(

s*** just let the cat oot the bag now.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Ok sorry. :(

s*** just let the cat oot the bag now.

:lol:

i would be close to tears if i found out you were him, im just emotional that way. it's okay for boys to cry....let it out weegie, let it out.

32.gif

:lol:

i would be close to tears if i found out you were him, im just emotional that way. it's okay for boys to cry....let it out weegie, let it out.

:lol: :lol:

Oh forgot to include DongaTon..

I still get smile when I remember the statement "Careful or i'll close down the internet gave" ranting about you in particular!

He actually gave a speech at the time to Real Radio or Scot FM, it was hillarious to hear the frustration and anger in his voice! :thumbup2:

JB.

Thank you. :) Militant Donga has retired these days and just descended into bad patter, music wankery and talking about the Xbox, hence I'm not on many people's lists anymore :)

I don't recall him ranting about me on the radio though. Cool!

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Red b*****d

In fairness he did mention Trick, who is about as communist as Hitler.

Uh, don't know how to take that, NonTon.... :unsure: I think that was a compliment.....but I'm also not Adolf. :huh:

There's no problem with MJ, as far as I'm concerned......

Thank you. :) Militant Donga has retired these days and just descended into bad patter, music wankery and talking about the Xbox, hence I'm not on many people's lists anymore :)

I don't recall him ranting about me on the radio though. Cool!

Good to see you again, Greg. You're always on my good list....

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Archived