Q E 2 - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Q E 2

HMS Willow

Anybody else wishing she gently runs aground on a sandbank and becomes a permanent visitor attraction. She would look good berthed next to the Capitanus.

Lets get out there in a rowing boat now :rolleyes:

live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says "oh S H I T E, she's awake".

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably one of the best vantage points is up Belville St as the turning point in the river is up that way.

Tourists and the likes will be mobbing the Lyle Hill and the Esplanade so places like Belville St will probably only be crowded with mostly locals.

Good to see the council bidding her farewell with a fireworks display this evening.

good old council ;)

I dont like qe2 when shes 5ft 5, why should i give a s*** about her when shes the length of the clyde

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Make sure you all bring your butchers aprons with you......load ah bollox..

Built by men like my Papa, who were proud to launch such a grand ship. That's part of OUR heritage sailing away tonight. But hey don't let that get in the way of your nationalistic ranting.

live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says "oh S H I T E, she's awake".

You tell him Yoda, guy is an arse.

I was kind of drawing that conclusion myself :lol:

I was kind of drawing that conclusion myself :lol:

He just can't understand that a lot of men from around here have a great interest in Scottish built ships. he's always got to cast up s*** like that. I'm sure if he asks my husband about it in work tomorrow, he will be more than glad to tell him.

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Make sure you all bring your butchers aprons with you......load ah bollox..

Why the sour grapes

DONT ABUSE YOUR FRIENDS AND EXPECT THEM TO CONSIDER IT CRITICISM

THERE ARE ONLY TWO RACES ON THIS PLANET - THE INTELLIGENT AND THE STUPID

She has, and he has told her many times. She slags him all the time about his love of boats, as you know. In saying that, i've never seen her getting out of her pj's so quick, she is away down to see "her". :rolleyes:

We are off as well Have friends coming from Maryhill (they came down last year as well and loved it and the Clyde Built Ship)

It is not often people in this area have anything to celebrate or be proud of. So you sad cynics stay home and play with your best friend. Enjoy

We are off as well Have friends coming from Maryhill (they came down last year as well and loved it and the Clyde Built Ship)

It is not often people in this area have anything to celebrate or be proud of. So you sad cynics stay home and play with your best friend. Enjoy

Don't forget your butchers apron, whatever that is.

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Guest se65an

Some site see'ing her come up the Clyde for the last time. Made in Scotland, with plenty of Greenockians involved. Many a house furnished for free coutesy of the QE2 :rolleyes:

Some site see'ing her come up the Clyde for the last time. Made in Scotland, with plenty of Greenockians involved. Many a house furnished for free coutesy of the QE2 :rolleyes:

Wasn't it. Tonight should be quite emotional

It doesn't matter, we will all have our butchers apron to wipe our eyes on.

The only apron I'll be wearing tonight will be my "Roman Holiday" one as I prepare my delicious Niciosse salad :lol:

Wasn't it. Tonight should be quite emotional

why? :unsure: it's a f***ing daft boat that hardly any of us could even afford to go on. they should dock it in glasgow to house the homeless. yeah sure it must have been great building the thing for pish wages then watchin it sail away full of rich wankers :lol:

why? :unsure: it's a f***ing daft boat that hardly any of us could even afford to go on. they should dock it in glasgow to house the homeless. yeah sure it must have been great building the thing for pish wages then watchin it sail away full of rich wankers :lol:

it's a ship - definition - you can put a boat on a ship, you can't put a ship on a boat.

Yeh, I'm absolutely certain that is how my Papa told me it was, pish wages, rich wankers and lots of jealousy...... NOT!

Archived