The Jesse Ventura Tobacco Chewing Forum - Announcement ! - Page 23 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Jesse Ventura Tobacco Chewing Forum - Announcement !

TonInDublin

I go offline for a few days to move house and appear to have missed something.

How do I access this (I cannot be bothered trawling through the whole 18 pages for the bit that says it's password protected after all).

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I go offline for a few days to move house and appear to have missed something.

How do I access this (I cannot be bothered trawling through the whole 18 pages for the bit that says it's password protected after all).

The password is Killie Pie.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

The Honey Monster would love to be a part of the new forum but has been informed by DongTon that his post count may hinder him ?

it sure does, so don't go in a cream puff.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Guest GibbyTON
The Honey Monster believes your poor jest is the reason why you were exiled to Port Glasgow ? He sees no other reason why somebody would live there willingly.

Born in Gibbshill and lived there till i was 8, left and moved to Port Glasgow where alot of my family live and myself still, i willingly live here, where does the muppet dwell i mean Monster

The Honey Monster would love to be a part of the new forum but has been informed by DongTon that his post count may hinder him ?

Also the fact you haven't been posting, under The Honey Monster :D , for 6months, which I believe is under consideration.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Also the fact you haven't been posting, under The Honey Monster :D , for 6months, which I believe is under consideration.

Today is apparently Honey Monster's Birthday.

Happy Birthday Honey Monster.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

thought this board was a wind up so didn't other my arse with it..seems I was not totally right which in itself is rather scary...so can you pm me instructions on how to enter your sacred place :blush:

Remember The Alamo --- MORTON 5 THE MIDDEN BUT 1

thought this board was a wind up so didn't other my arse with it..seems I was not totally right which in itself is rather scary...so can you pm me instructions on how to enter your sacred place :blush:

Buy me dinner first.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

wouldnt worry about it unless you like scat and fart jokes?

HA-that's still the perception of the Jessie Boys!

The early days are over-the forum has matured significantly, and is free of clypes, the Daddies of clypes, and jumped up 17 year old brats.

There is much intelligent debate interspersed with a little nonsense and the rare crudity.

Highly recommended to all adults irrespective of age. :blush:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

HA-that's still the perception of the Jessie Boys!

The early days are over-the forum has matured significantly, and is free of clypes, the Daddies of clypes, and jumped up 17 year old brats.

There is much intelligent debate interspersed with a little nonsense and the rare crudity.

Highly recommended to all adults irrespective of age. :blush:

aye, the current top ten topics really show the intellectual yet irreverent character that the new sandpit is taking on. right enough.

would you shag helen mirren?

poll: age difference

home made goodies that your maw/granny made

what's even better than winning gold in the paralympics?

names for female genitalia

poll: do you have a criminal record

looking at people's profiles - 44 tonnes is one of the bent shots!

losing the big v - popping yer cherry or someone else's

my neighbours are shagging

a need a s***e

the guy below loves the boaby.

aye, the current top ten topics really show the intellectual yet irreverent character that the new sandpit is taking on. right enough.

a need a s***e

:lol:

YER BARD

a need a s***e

The point is fandan, that some people like that shit and there's barely been a single whimper of complaint. So shut yer yap ya sarky bam.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

The point is fandan, that some people like that s*** and there's barely been a single whimper of complaint. So shut yer yap ya sarky bam.

Correct-the Jessie Boys are mutually respectful and you're a wee POUFFE.

YER BARD

The point is fandan, that some people like that s*** and there's barely been a single whimper of complaint. So shut yer yap ya sarky bam.

Barely? right spill, who's the pouffe?

32.gif

Archived