Who Would You Like To See Come In For Next Season? - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Would You Like To See Come In For Next Season?

Mr.Blue

dean keenan could be used as bait

as he did play well down there

That wouldn't exactly swing the fee in any particular direction.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would you give them 2 players for ryan stevenson

like Mcanespie also included in the deal

just a thought

whats your idea on this kind of situation

Sign Ryan Baldachinno instead.

No fee.

No player swaps.

No hassle.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

He's out of contract in the summer.

I'd rather have Liam Craig over Baldahoweveryouspellhisname, Craig would be a great signing.

I'd also rather have Joaquin over the two of them, but that's not going to happen either. :D

Andy Mclaren, .....

oh god no....no ....if he didnt want to try in the latter part wi us then nae 2nd chances....I'd just like to see 11 guys on the field who actually give a f@~k about who they're playing for and they're supporters......

He's out of contract in the summer.

I'd rather have Liam Craig over Baldahoweveryouspellhisname, Craig would be a great signing.

He will be a St Johnstone player next season. ;)

An excellent replacement for Millar would be,as mention already,Ayr's Ryan Stevenson.Always thought he was an amazing player.Although if we do go for him,we'll be competing with Aberdeen.

Two new full backs on either side are needed.Preferably one experianced and one a youngster with plently pace.(Paul Caddis ? :unsure:)

We need atleast one,possibly two new strikers - i don't think the ones we have at the moment are fit to play in this league.Snodgrass is a player i wouldn't mind seeing in that role next season,for us.

A bonus would be a new right winger.Kev puts in probably the most effort out of anyone on the park but he simply isn't good enough.

Edit: Forgot about a goalkeeper.Aslong as that pivitol f*** up merchant Lee Robinson isn't in goal next season,i couldn't really care any less !

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

Russell from Airdrie might be a shout. He's second highest scorer in the second division with 19 goals. Add Stevenson from Ayr and that might be getting on towards a decent strike force.

Russell's signed for Dundee United.

Stevenson isn't a striker.

Aberdeen Official Site

I would bite their hands off for Derek Soutar and Steve Lovell. Would also seriously look at Richie Byrne to fill the troublesome left back slot.

Lovell has been rumoured several times to be on his way to Dundee at the end of the season to fill the gaps that will be left there by Curier and Lyle - i se him staying in the SPL otherwise.

Soutar would be a good signing.Immence against Celtic the other week.I think there is a possible signing there,although i have heard that St Johnstone are after him as Alan Main looks to be packing it in.

Ritchie Byrne is crocked at the moment and has been for quite a while,has he not ?

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

oh god no....no ....if he didnt want to try in the latter part wi us then nae 2nd chances....I'd just like to see 11 guys on the field who actually give a f@~k about who they're playing for and they're supporters......

He did try, in his book he actually says he felt responsible because he had a drip in form and he was a very experienced player. Andy loves football as much as any footballer around. He loves playing in front of big crowds and he loves being in harmony with the fans.

Wouldn't have him back, he is retiring at the end of the season apparently. I doubt he will stay in football but if he does I would love to see him back at Morton.

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

He did try, in his book he actually says he felt responsible because he had a drip in form and he was a very experienced player. Andy loves football as much as any footballer around. He loves playing in front of big crowds and he loves being in harmony with the fans.

Wouldn't have him back, he is retiring at the end of the season apparently. I doubt he will stay in football but if he does I would love to see him back at Morton.

He wants to be an assistant manager in the future.

The only reason i have left early was with YOU, so GIRFUY. Ye moan like f*** at games, as most around me have witnessed. Hanging about with the wrong folk is rubbing off on you, so get tae f*** :rolleyes:

As for WeegieTon, ram yer pies right up where the sun dont shine ;)

I think u should get they drugs the hospital gave u after ur op checked out. They're making u spout absolute pish!! :o (Yes, more than usual ;) )

I cannot remember the last time I have left a game with u. Usually cos you've buggered off in a cream whilst shouting abuse at Dougie Rae!!

Guest GibbyTON
I think u should get they drugs the hospital gave u after ur op checked out. They're making u spout absolute pish!! :o (Yes, more than usual ;) )

I cannot remember the last time I have left a game with u. Usually cos you've buggered off in a cream whilst shouting abuse at Dougie Rae!!

My my, looks like some folk cant see when there is a wind up, oh diddums.

I dont leave games, you may think that, i move from the shed and go over to the Sinclair st end, like i did at the last home game, midTONs will confirm this as he did the same, it's sometimes good to even leave a tad early when ye want to get the car out. When was the last time i left early during a game ? This season alone all i can remember is the Livi away games, one i left at half time when 3-0 down and i fancied a beer, 2nd time is when we were 5-0 down and that was about 5 mins before the end. The rest i have stayed till the end. When i say the last time i left early at a home game is when both of us headed to the Norseman and met Gerry who was already in there, might have been at the end of last season, not sure.

Anyway, it was a wind up, but who gives a toss wether i leave a game early or not, f*** all to do with anyone else MATE

;)

Sign a bunch of Aberdeen players. You clearly live in LaLa land. Like I said before Mr Rae would appear to be well hacked off with Morton fans in general as a consequence of poor gates and constant criticism of him and the previous management regime. If we are relegated I think we will see a major cost cutting exercise in the summer with every possibility that a no of players and maybe Irons/Collins will go elsewhere. In addition McAllister will be offski along with Miller who are our best two players at present.

Maybe I`m just a pessimist but I cannot see us getting past the winners of Airdrie & Raith....even if we beat Alloa/Brechin/Peterhead which is far from certain. I recall what a bag of nerves the players were the last time in the play offs and that was when we were winning games. It wont be any different this time, indeed it might be worse. Bottom line is that we are poor outfit albeit no worse than Clyde who are also rank rotten. We can only hope we scrape a win on Saturday and Hamilton take 6 off Clyde.....

Archived