Why Was Wde Not Open? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why Was Wde Not Open?

'parrantly a few Thistle fans weren't too keen on sitting in the stand when they seemed to have more than enough for the WDE to be opened.

Can't blame them it's murder with the tiny space between the seats.

F*ck 'em, there were enough seats in the stand for them! I'm sure we've been places before where they never put us in our preferred area of the ground, and there's nothing we can do about it. :P

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

'parrantly a few Thistle fans weren't too keen on sitting in the stand when they seemed to have more than enough for the WDE to be opened.

Can't blame them it's murder with the tiny space between the seats.

Morton only open the WDE when the away support is expected to be over 600. Partick predicted between 3-400 tops. I think there may have been a little more than that, but definitely under 600. If the restricted space in the Main Stand is good enough for the 'Ton support, it's good enough for the luvvies. :lol:

Morton only open the WDE when the away support is expected to be over 600. Partick predicted between 3-400 tops. I think there may have been a little more than that, but definitely under 600. If the restricted space in the Main Stand is good enough for the 'Ton support, it's good enough for the luvvies. :lol:

away end a tad full http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=yts0cq&amp...&quality=70

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Guest midTONs

I like how the photographer decided to big the Thistle support up by saying that was the over spill to the right, why did he not just say that was a few c***s with no will power who couldn't last 45 mins without a fag.

it was funny, my friend said to me at the game " when was the last time you seen a support like that at cappielow? " and me and my other friend just looked at each other like " there has been lots bigger supports than that, its just because theyre crammed into the stand because there isnt enough for the WDE "

....i guess you had to be there. :P

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I like how the photographer decided to big the Thistle support up by saying that was the over spill to the right, why did he not just say that was a few c***s with no will power who couldn't last 45 mins without a fag.

Partick Thistle fans having a fag, now there's a shocker!

"Pass me the rent boy, Quentin!"

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Worst Thistle support I recall seeing at Cappielow.

Shame, as they used to carry almost 1000.

so did we. :( to games like Queens Park etc, now we take 600 to the league leaders in the first.

crowds are falling all around scotland, i blame the extortionate prices these days. ( he says as he pays £4 into cappielow every 2nd week)

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

so did we. :( to games like Queens Park etc, now we take 600 to the league leaders in the first.

crowds are falling all around scotland, i blame the extortionate prices these days. ( he says as he pays £4 into cappielow every 2nd week)

Don't worry I'm sure Shoogly has a master plan which will see Cappielow bursting at the seams next season-or wait was it somebody else who wanted to blow it up and redevelop?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Don't worry I'm sure Shoogly has a master plan which will see Cappielow bursting at the seams next season-or wait was it somebody else who wanted to blow it up and redevelop?

if you had brought a friend with you then everything would have been rosey!

32.gif

if you had brought a friend with you then everything would have been rosey!

touché

You guys ! :P

pen.jpg

Archived