1-0 - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

1-0

Tooth & Nail

I dont get how you can support two teams.

I don't support them. That would involve giving them my support. SW is probably the same. I just like to see them win, loads of people like an English team so I don't understand the problem.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I don't support them. That would involve giving them my support. I just like to see them win, loads of people like an English team so I don't understand the problem.

Thats what I mean, obviously can't go and support them but watch them when on TV.

DIVISION 2 LEAGUE WINNERS 06/07

Guest RadolfZitler
i remember when people had the manners not to tell others the score of games which were being shown on tv later on. thanks.

Hiya LCM, where have you been pal.

i remember when people had the manners not to tell others the score of games which were being shown on tv later on. thanks.

Erm.. that's why I had the other thread, avoids such annoyances :(

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

this is riduculous no non morton chatter on a section clearly makred for non morton talk. nothing wrong with supporting two teams, people often have reasons for this, for example i suppoort leyton orient as my family used to live there, the ton are sitll my first team

jackie, i notice the last 4 or so of your posts have been in general nonsense, none to do withg morton, including one blatant plug for a club were you work

how did you manage to type these alien words on your keyboard?

how could you submit such non morton talk?

did it not feel really "weird" on this hallowed board

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Guest RadolfZitler
this is riduculous no non morton chatter on a section clearly makred for non morton talk. nothing wrong with supporting two teams, people often have reasons for this, for example i suppoort leyton orient as my family used to live there, the ton are sitll my first team

jackie, i notice the last 4 or so of your posts have been in general nonsense, none to do withg morton, including one blatant plug for a club were you work

f*** off to an english board

I'd say easily that 75% of my posts are in this section of the board. Sure it's general nonsense so therefore you can talk about anything you want but to talk about a football team on another teams board, well, find it a bit 'riduculous' really. Theres hundreds of message boards out there dedicated for English Premier League teams, so why not talk about it there where you can have fun canvassing your opinion with other people who give a toss about the team. Thats what I do, I wouldn't contemplating boring the socks off people about Chelsea, why? Because this board has got nothing to do with them.

Also, regarding the plug. I'd rather have not put it on here. Pisses me off when I see the same perpetrators posting about the same thing. But the person who asked me didn't want to be one of these people who sign up to the board just to tell people about a certain night and then never post again.

I'd say easily that 75% of my posts are in this section of the board. Sure it's general nonsense so therefore you can talk about anything you want but to talk about a football team on another teams board, well, find it a bit 'riduculous' really. Theres hundreds of message boards out there dedicated for English Premier League teams, so why not talk about it there where you can have fun canvassing your opinion with other people who give a toss about the team. Thats what I do, I wouldn't contemplating boring the socks off people about Chelsea, why? Because this board has got nothing to do with them.

Also, regarding the plug. I'd rather have not put it on here. Pisses me off when I see the same perpetrators posting about the same thing. But the person who asked me didn't want to be one of these people who sign up to the board just to tell people about a certain night and then never post again.

neither did janeys

also surely on a football board football has more relevance than a nightclub

also people know other people and like them on the board, so want to share their opinions with them and not random english strangers.

you are a blatant hypocrit

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

its been said many times before but if you dont like talking about other football teams/scores/leagues then dont go into the thread on the forum which is clearly labelled for this.

:blink: some people just like to piss n moan over nothing

o aye....mon the arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I'm smart and I want respect!

I'm sure there are other sites to discuss politics, unionists/nationalists whatever, than this. I don't see the complaints about that. Steer clear of the ones you don't like. That's what I do since I don't like politics. :unsure:

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived