"commercial Opportunity Missed" - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"commercial Opportunity Missed"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not me, musical genius :D

Indeed, wouldn't mind a copy of the picture myself. I personally find the whole "junkie scum" thing vaguely amusing , but then, I'm sure no-one on here is a fan of yer Claptons/Charles/Townshend types so it's all good ;) The chance of having half of the best songwriting partnership since Squire & Brown wearing your strip ain't to be sniffed at, especially seeing as it is someone who's a genuine football fan. I seen a picture of him wearing an old QPR strip and I've been keeping an eye on ebay for one, was a cracker. People will do the same if they see him with a nice Ton strip B)

AWMSC

If he's that fussed about wearing the top I'm sure he still would if one of his fans sent him one. Is it fair that a punter should have to fork out the money instead of getting one free from the club? If you idolise the guy then why not?

wl545_the_shining_c_aaa.jpg

Of course I'm happy

Well, publicity is sure the most important thing in my mind. Especially when it comes to someone like Pete Doherty, who spends the majority of his time being arrested, wearing the strip.

Sarcasm aside, Morton might be able to do with some publicity but they certainly don't need the negative publicity that would come with that. Sure, it might get the name of the club out there, but I don't really think we need that at the moment.

: )

Couple of keekers. pish stained trousers and a needle hanging out the arm.

Morton top to finish it off, the image is so appealing.

I wouldn't let the b*****d in Scotland never mind Greenock.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Couple of keekers. pish stained trousers and a needle hanging out the arm.

Morton top to finish it off, the image is so appealing.

I wouldn't let the b*****d in Scotland never mind Greenock.

:lol: :lol: Quite right mate. Good decision by Morton. Back them up 100% there.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

I'm very glad this isn't happening, I can just imagine the fun the skunks would have after seeing a picture of a junkie in national newspapers wearing a Morton shirt.

I think he is a talented guy but the only time he makes the headlines is when he appears in court on yet another drug charge.

I'm very glad this isn't happening, I can just imagine the fun the skunks would have after seeing a picture of a junkie in national newspapers wearing a Morton shirt.

I think he is a talented guy but the only time he makes the headlines is when he appears in court on yet another drug charge.

Agree with most of your post, except the talented part.

MON EH TON!

Archived