Game Latest - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Game Latest

puggsy_ton

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will Harding be able to play against the skunks?

2760[/snapback]

I'm guessing yes, as it isn't a recognised SFL/SFA match.

If these games did count, we would just say he missed the next friendly.

He'll probably miss Gretna or Raith Rovers.

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Will Harding be able to play against the skunks?

300 not bad wish i could have made it 301 :(  :)

2760[/snapback]

Will the next game not count as his suspension? Even if the red card does count, he would miss the game in midweek. He'll be required on Saturday.

tom

FOr the ones asking about the clock time, in control panel and board settings it gives you your time setting, you need to click the box just under it to allow for daylight savings or something, that'll correct it.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Finished 3-0

They missed 2 pens, either that or Gonet saved them whatever way you want to look at it.

Sean says that they are all in a bar in the ground, so I would imagine they're all pished.

harding was sent off for denying the player a goalscoring opportunity, not because he was the last man, THERE IS NO SUCH f***IN RULE!!!

this would mean an automatic one match suspension for the next game, but its a friendly so i dont think it counts, plus the skunks game is a cup game so wouldnt matter

No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind.

Buy the ticket, take the ride...

harding was sent off for denying the player a goalscoring opportunity, not because he was the last man, THERE IS NO SUCH f***IN RULE!!!

this would mean an automatic one match suspension for the next game, but its a friendly so i dont think it counts, plus the skunks game is a cup game so wouldnt matter

2781[/snapback]

Any need for the shouting and attempt at swearing???

Calm doon son! :o

For the ones asking about the clock time, in control panel and board settings it gives you your time setting, you need to click the box just under it to allow for daylight savings or something, that'll correct it.

2774[/snapback]

Sorted Puggsy. Who's a clever boy then! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3-1, they scored with about 5 minutes to go, according to Beaver.

Gonet was superb.

Edit - take the 3-1 bit with a pinch of salt, Beaver does enjoy his wind-ups.

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived