'this Ground Is Now No Smoking - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

'this Ground Is Now No Smoking

Bryan

Yes, but clearly the bird in front of me didn't.

Every few draws she would gob a greener onto the Cowshed floor. :o

No doubt someone will one day find that attractive in her.

She may even have been the one involved in the cat-fight a few weeks ago. :D

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

There were sings on the wall at the front of the shed - not overly large or particularly noticable sings but they were there.

Maybe we could start a competition - "Shop a smoker - Start on Saturday" where anyone can point out a smoker who is abusing the new laws (as of tomorrow). The 1st 9 will get a game next Saturday alongside Miller & Weatherson.

IPB Image

I head it yes , it clearly had no effect on you though Bryan as I saw you chain-smoking for the whole game. You even had one behind your ear.

:lol:

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Guest BasraTon

I didnt hear a thing, but if they are considering banning smoking in the Shed then im affraid its against the rules folks.

Smoke away :)

Any problems then seek the Padre

Guest BasraTon

Where were the enforcers as i didnt see any. If i did and they tried to tell me to stub it out then id see them at the sheriff court :)

Wasn't there a statement from Cappielow saying that the entire stand, the seated area in the shed & the catering areas are non-smoking? Anywhere else is a spark-up zone.

Found it... 'Smoking Legislation' under the club news section on the fishal website

SUNSET FESTIVAL
In aid of Ardgowan Hospice
Greenock Police Club
Saturday 2nd July 2011

The above event solely contributed a donation of over £1240 to the Hospice. Great night, great musical performances, and great generosity from all of those who participated. Thank you. It will be back!

Enquiries to sunsetfestival@yahoo.com

Where were the enforcers as i didnt see any. If i did and they tried to tell me to stub it out then id see them at the sheriff court :)

About 4 people around about the area i was were all smoking and a steward told a woman to stop smoking, but said nothing o the other 3 guys (one of which had cans of miller with him as well :blink: )

Half the stewards obviuosly don't care as long as they get paid

Guest BasraTon

About 4 people around about the area i was were all smoking and a steward told a woman to stop smoking, but said nothing o the other 3 guys (one of which had cans of miller with him as well :blink: )

:o

Guest se56an

I heard the tannoy say that its no smoking in the seated area at the Cow Shed.

So that means now that its no smoking at the front of the shed and also at the rear of the shed, but you are allowed to smoke in the middle.

Great rule that, best just banning it all over. Save all the confusion.

Great rule that, best just banning it all over. Save all the confusion.

Agreed.

Went for a few pints in Largs after the game last night and it was the first time i've been to a pub since the ban.

What a difference.

B)

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Guest se56an

Agreed.

Went for a few pints in Largs after the game last night and it was the first time i've been to a pub since the ban.

What a difference.

B)

Sat at the back of the Albert as I always do last night before the game, someone came in and said it was great the place was smoke free. Never really noticed as the back bit of the Albert always has been a non smoking area. :P

Archived