Greenock Academy - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenock Academy

princessTON

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take you tae ya Hungarian homo! We didnae have your kind in the East End...we gave 'em the rough end 'o a pineapple! (When we could afford wan!) :blink:

Is that a kinda racist comment :lol:

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

U aint far behind sum of us! :P

Is that SW admitting to going there too ??

One thing's for sure they may have hammered rugby into the guys and Hockey into the girls but quite a few of us ended up mad Morton fans.

Fitba rules. I'll tell yae that Bob Campbell !!!

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

Your name reminds me of a Standman classic joke from 1st year :

What boat has sore hands ?

The Waverly !

Thank God I wasn't in school with you :lol:

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

hard to imagine, all yous old dinosaurs went to my school, yonks ago, and its still standing! :P

Prbably even more frightening for you will be that in 1984 when I was in 1st year, Mrs Massa taught French, Mrs McLeod taught Geography and Mrs Bryceland taught Economics. Also, Miss Chapman in Maths.

What about Mr McGregor in History ?

Mr Beveridge in PE ?

Is Miss Straine still there ? She was a bit foxy !

Let's rock !

Prbably even more frightening for you will be that in 1984 when I was in 1st year, Mrs Massa taught French, Mrs McLeod taught Geography and Mrs Bryceland taught Economics. Also, Miss Chapman in Maths.

Mr Beveridge in PE ?

they are all still there........apart from mr mcgregor of history, theres a mr mcgregor of computing?

MON EH TON!

Mr Beveridge in PE ?

That's scary to think that the year I was born, Miss Chapman (my 4th year Maths teacher) was teaching then! :o

I have also been taught by Mrs McLeod and Mr Beveridge when I was at school. All those teachers mentioned were still there when I was!

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

they are all still there........apart from mr mcgregor of history, theres a mr mcgregor of computing?

Computing was relatively new subject when I was there.

Think I may have the name ofthe History teacher wrong....Mr Mac something.

There was a Maths Mr McGregor....really tall guy.

Do you still get Latin/Classical studies ? We were the first class in the Academy to do a Standard Grade instead of an O Grade.

Let's rock !

That's scary to think that the year I was born, Miss Chapman (my 4th year Maths teacher) was teaching then! :o

I have also been taught by Mrs McLeod and Mr Beveridge when I was at school. All those teachers mentioned were still there when I was!

Is she still Miss Chapman ? Has she worn well ? I think it was room 4 she had, just before the Music dept.

Used to supply us with sweets at Christmas as I think her parents owned a newsagent or something.

Let's rock !

Computing was relatively new subject when I was there.

Think I may have the name ofthe History teacher wrong....Mr Mac something.

There was a Maths Mr McGregor....really tall guy.

Do you still get Latin/Classical studies ? We were the first class in the Academy to do a Standard Grade instead of an O Grade.

theres mr mckenzie?.......no we dont get latin, although we had latin for about a year when i was in 3rd year.

MON EH TON!

Mr Beveridge in PE ?

actually, i might have been in 1I.

unfortunately, i went to school with this character. although his perversions weren't in the public domain back then.

i take it hector munro has finally retired? he must be 112 by now.

the guy below loves the boaby.

mr mckenzie was the history teacher. he was a good guy. the computing eejit was a mr magauran. he stank of hai karate, and used to come out with belters like, 'if you did that in a school in castlemilk, you'd get a hatchet in your head', as the rubbers and pencils rained around him.

i got the lowest mark in scotland for computing o grade that year. i know this because the exam board complained to the school.

the guy below loves the boaby.

mr mckenzie was the history teacher. he was a good guy. the computing eejit was a mr magauran. he stank of hai karate, and used to come out with belters like, 'if you did that in a school in castlemilk, you'd get a hatchet in your head', as the rubbers and pencils rained around him.

i got the lowest mark in scotland for computing o grade that year. i know this because the exam board complained to the school.

Rab - you were the only guy who I ever saw causing Mr Reid to lose the rag.

Was in the run up to the Higher English exam and you owned up to having not done any revision, with the exam not that far away !

Let's rock !

Archived