Should Nach0king Bring Back The..... - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Should Nach0king Bring Back The.....

sTONed

topic title ????????  

41 members have voted

1. 1. topic title ????????

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

I quite enjoyed it - I missed why he took them away?

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

15503[/snapback]

he took them away because ppl wer just postin any old rubbish to get their rating up I THINK

2006 - 2007 = Greenock Morton F.C. (1st Division Champions once again)

Not just the fact that they were posting any old rubbish, but that they were wasting bandwidth by posting repeatedly on the same thread with stuff like "jhsjhdf" and "iu\iurie".

I'll put 'em back up soon, now that the initial rush seems to have died down wink.gif

EOho8Pw.png

Not just the fact that they were posting any old rubbish, but that they were wasting bandwidth by posting repeatedly on the same thread with stuff like "jhsjhdf" and "iu\iurie".

I'll put 'em back up soon, now that the initial rush seems to have died down wink.gif

15508[/snapback]

like that thread with 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 by someone wink.gif

2006 - 2007 = Greenock Morton F.C. (1st Division Champions once again)

No - because it then appears to be contest, apparently being won by folk who post utter crap on a regular basis over folk who post occasionally and talk sense. wink.gif

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Couldn't a poll just be done everyweek for us to vote or morton mom and keep them recorded over the season?

15525[/snapback]

That's a different thing altogether. And yes, for league games.

EOho8Pw.png

I certainly only noticed it a while into joining the forum. Found the choice of players amusing! Though it doesn't really matter, does it?

You can see who posts most and stuff on the main page, if yer really that sad. smile.gif

Yer Dong

Ok, I'm that sad and looked, I've just overtaken ThornTon to be the fifth most poster type person.

This is bad. Nightshift is over in one week though, and normal service will be resumed, just occasional pish! smile.gif

Yer Dong

15503[/snapback]

15508[/snapback]

Why cant we just take deego's ratings away and give everyone else a rating?

CJ

Archived