What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 21 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

I decided to dig out the White album by the Beatles again last night, and it's not been off since B)

It's an addictive album. One of their best.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Was thinking about getting that, is it good WDE?

From a fellow Zuma fan - go get it. I think i think it's the best of his albums, but i find it difficult sometimes to remember which is which as i've bought them all so close together. He was definately my artist of 2006.

From a fellow Zuma fan - go get it. I think i think it's the best of his albums, but i find it difficult sometimes to remember which is which as i've bought them all so close together. He was definately my artist of 2006.

Cheers mate, get paid on Friday so you can guess what my first purchase will be.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Guest Cockney_Reject
The Rifles - Repeated Offender. Magic.

Snap.

It's a great track, downloaded a lot of their stuff recently. I thought it was still pretty low key until hearing it as the background music on sky sports the other night :P .

Edited by Cockney_Reject