Wwe Thread - Page 4 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Wwe Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie Noble will continue to work dark matches so he hasn't actually been taken off the road.

I just read a story on wrestling-edge that said a bunch of wrestlers have been suspended after being found to be using steroids. It said it may not even be any of those Smackdown wrestlers listed.

Next weeks ECW main event...The Big Show defends the ECW Title against...

Batista :unsure:

(Keep in mind...next weeks ECW show takes place in the Hammerstein Ballroom, home of One Night Stand)

KennedyDog.gif

what about joey mercury isnt he in rehab or has he actually got fired?

Yeah, Joey Mercury is in rehab at the minute. He is in a similar boat to Chris Masters iirc, in that he will be back when the WWE are convinced he is clean.

Jamie Noble will continue to work dark matches so he hasn't actually been taken off the road.

I just read a story on wrestling-edge that said a bunch of wrestlers have been suspended after being found to be using steroids. It said it may not even be any of those Smackdown wrestlers listed.

Next weeks ECW main event...The Big Show defends the ECW Title against...

Batista :unsure:

(Keep in mind...next weeks ECW show takes place in the Hammerstein Ballroom, home of One Night Stand)

What the hell are they doing. That match will be booed out of the building. Batista and Show are both pretty much recognised as WWE guys, and the ECW loyal will not put up with that. I was hoping for Show v Sabu next week.

Mon the Ton

Maybe cos it all seems pretty gay watching overly built fake tanned muscley poofters wearing y fronts grapple with other overly built fake tanned muscley poofters wearing y fronts.

:P :P

Aye, that'll be it... :rolleyes:

Anyway... *raw was ok, the foley/flair promo was the best segment by a mile*

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Where the hell is Kane? He hasn't been on Raw for like 4 weeks or something, yet he was on ECW last week...

They're waiting til everyone forgets about that storyline with the fake kane cause they didn;t like it, probably.

yes!!! had a feeling nwo wos gonnae come back. prolly mcmahons doin to sort out dx :D

kurt angle fought the brooklyn brawler on ecw this week! :lol:

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Where the hell is Kane? He hasn't been on Raw for like 4 weeks or something, yet he was on ECW last week...

I'm sure I read,somewhere, that he was away to promote his movie.

Phil.

The future's bright.

CM Punk made his debut last night on ECW. Got a great reaction from the crowd and put on a pretty good showing against Justin Credible.

The main event was shocking...the crowd were funny though. Some of the chants were genius. "Change the channel!" :lol:

KennedyDog.gif

Archived