Wwe Thread - Page 6 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Wwe Thread

Hmm... I think it could be awesome! Cena proved against JBL in the I Quit match last year (and in various times since) that he could do the brutal matches, and we all know how Edge is in the TLC environment. :)

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just happy Jeff Hardy is back, it actually gives me a reason to attempt to watch WWE again.

I think its funny how it turns out he was actually taking crystal meth, not just smoking weed. That now gives an explanation to why he would spend days digging random holes and building dirt ramps outside his house.

Apparently he would be sitting in his house looking out a window, and suddenly go, "It would be cool, to have a hole there" he'd then go dig it til he was happy.

Brian

"The Defense Department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid"

I'm just happy Jeff Hardy is back, it actually gives me a reason to attempt to watch WWE again.

I think its funny how it turns out he was actually taking crystal meth, not just smoking weed. That now gives an explanation to why he would spend days digging random holes and building dirt ramps outside his house.

Apparently he would be sitting in his house looking out a window, and suddenly go, "It would be cool, to have a hole there" he'd then go dig it til he was happy.

I do that without drugs!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Isd this the beginning of Raw superstars getting injured all the time (well he is techincally a raw superstar).

Or maybe they justed wanter Orton to win it <_>

That wouldn't be the problem as Hulk has complete creative control, and therefore he decides not only the winner of the match, but also how the feud goes (basically to ensure that he doesn't look weak).

Wondering if wwe are kicking themselves at not having a draft lottery this year. Could have brought a few top end mid-card raw guys over and place them higher up in Smackdown, with title shots after about 6 months or so.

Yep that would have undoubtably helped Smackdown. It needs stars badly. They are actually getting lower ratings than ECW, at a better time on a better network.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

meh...they are nothing on maria!!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Yep Maria is by far the hottest diva right now :wub:

They'd all get it.

I just read a possible spoiler for Unforgiven on some forum...could be false though...

Apparently there was an advertisement on some cable network in the US for Unforgiven which said that John Cena will face Edge once again for the WWE Title...this time in a TLC match.

:unsure: I dunno what to think. Could be good but it could also be s***e :P

You have to take what TV commercials say with a large pinch of salt. Tbh i don't think WWE even know what they are going to do at Unforgiven yet

Mon the Ton

ECW has scheduled another brand-only main event for next week. We will see Kurt Angle vs. Sabu vs. Rob Van Dam in a ladder match for a number one contender spot to face Big Show for the ECW title. This will all go down next Tuesday at 10PM ET on Sci-Fi.

Superb! :D

KennedyDog.gif

Sack your bombs on planes conspiracies and everything....

In the latest Figure Four Weekly newsletter, Bryan Alvarez talks about the Hulk Hogan situation. This was published before Hogan announced today that he'd be able to wrestle at Summerslam:

On Friday afternoon WWE.com reported that Hogan called Vince McMahon to report a knee injury. He claimed he was getting up off his couch and the knee blew out, and that his match with Orton at the PPV was questionable. Most in WWE immediately assumed he was full of s***. I wasn’t sure, because at first I thought if he was full of s*** he’d have made up a better story than that — after all, that story indicates he’s OLD. But then the more I thought about it, the more I thought that if he REALLY wanted people to believe he was telling the truth, that would be the best story to tell. So anyway, over the weekend he got an MRI and claimed he had a partially torn meniscus. The deal is that he has one good leg and one bad leg, and the partially torn meniscus was in his good leg. He said there was no way he was going to make it to Raw and he’d let Vince know by mid-week if he could do SummerSlam. At this point, most were under the impression he was telling the truth. So Raw came, Hogan didn’t show up, and lo and f***ing behold it was drug testing day. It hasn’t been made official, but I’d strongly suspect that by the middle of this week Hogan will announce that he’ll be able to wrestle at SummerSlam after all. I should note that on Tuesday, Hogan, who supposedly was too hurt to show up at Raw, was on Regis and Kelly and actually did a little dance on his supposed bad knee.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

WWE recently announced that The Undertaker will be taking on The Great Khali at next Tuesday's SmackDown! tapings in Washington, DC rather than this year's SummerSlam pay-per view.

This decision was made due to a string of recent House Show matches between the two. It was then deemed that Khali can't appear on anything that airs live on television for WWE. WWE also within the past few weeks has had to edit anything that involved The Great Khali.

There remains no word on his future with WWE after the SmackDown! taping next week, but one can assume that if he is not at a point yet where he can perform, he might be sent back to developmental or let go all together

<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

Archived