Will Bookings Count In Lead Up To Play-off - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Will Bookings Count In Lead Up To Play-off

Bawheid

Whilst peterhead and Partick thistle can drop players on threashold of suspensions so as to keep them available for the play offs Morton hopfully will still be targeting the championship

But if we lose out to gretna at the death we could have been crippled by suspensions of some of our crucial plays due to the commitments required in any championship run-in

Appart from comming in 1st Would it not be better finnishing 4th rather than 2nd :blink:

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

thats the sort of attitude i am foaming about you lot settling for 2nd place

until mathimaticaly impossible I wont give up................AIRDRIE gave US a leason in that :blink:

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

The pinned thread isn't designed to kill debates and discussion. It's designed to be a repository for Yes/No questions and general information like that.

People can, of course, post saying "I think Rule X is stupid!" in a thread, as you have done, but anyone posting "When are the playoffs?" or "Are there away goals in the playoffs?" will have their thread locked and pointed towards the pinned thread. Nothing to do with stifling actual discussion and everything to do with stopping the flow of the same questions coming up day after day after day.

EOho8Pw.png

Bawheids ragin. You should be crappin' yersel' nacho :P

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Archived