Auuuuuugggggghhhhhh! - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Auuuuuugggggghhhhhh!

Trick37

F*&K! F*&K! F*&K! F*&KITY F*&K! F*&K! F*&K! 

I had NO idea that my beloved Jets (American Football) were playing in London this Sunday. I'm off this weekend, and had I known, I would have been there.

F*&K! F*&K! F*&K! F*&KITY F*&K! F*&K! F*&K!

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

No, mate. I have end-of-year law school exams that I have to work on. If I knew, I would have scheduled them around the game. I would also need a hotel that accepts pets, and they're all booked...or way too high in price. Besides, the Vet requirements for dogs entering the UK require certain things within a certain few days, and we're passed that window. My Great Dane has severe separation anxiety, and putting him into a kennel didn't go too well, even for a 3 hour trial basis.

Again, had I knows....my head has been in the clouds with my exams, work, and other issues.

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

No, mate. I have end-of-year law school exams that I have to work on. If I knew, I would have scheduled them around the game. I would also need a hotel that accepts pets, and they're all booked...or way too high in price. Besides, the Vet requirements for dogs entering the UK require certain things within a certain few days, and we're passed that window. My Great Dane has severe separation anxiety, and putting him into a kennel didn't go too well, even for a 3 hour trial basis.

Again, had I knows....my head has been in the clouds with my exams, work, and other issues.

Pity it wasn't an Afghan Hound, would've got in the UK no problem.

Might even have got it's own house.  ;)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I saw the post about the Jets bringing their own toilet paper with them. I laughed out loud. What sh1t! (And they did it because "an intern recommended it..." and because "...their plumbing isn't that good." PMSL!!!

Pity it wasn't an Afghan Hound, would've got in the UK no problem.

Might even have got it's own house.  ;)

That's funny, but I suspect it's true.

Trick37's posts are enough to make you pine for the halcyon days of NewTon.

:)

Dunno about vet requirements for dogs entering the UK bro but I'm not surprised that mutt has issues with the amount of times you've entered him!!! 

I'll pump your ass full of my own little soldiers!

Dunno about vet requirements for dogs entering the UK bro but I'm not surprised that mutt has issues with the amount of times you've entered him!!! 

I hear you like to get "entered" by dogs.....

• 3 weeks later...

That was literally the joke...

I know......

Archived