Livingston V Morton - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Livingston V Morton

mcintyre_gmfc

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh **** off you t***.

edited to add....you calling anyone tedious......

As a newly appointed moderator can I ask that you watch the profanity. This is a match thread and not the place as we've a lot of children reading. Thanks in advance.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Just spoke to someone at the game. There’s not a lot happening. Livi have only had a few breaks up the park with Morton having a lot of the ball. Everything seems to be breaking down at the edge of the box with Bachirou being the biggest culprit. (Sorry LargsTON!) I don’t know if it’s that he’s not getting support or he’s just not creative enough. Sometimes a shot at goal might be an option.

We are trying to vary the attack with Tidser spreading the ball about well and Campbell, Obri and Graham getting on the end of them. We just seem to be missing something.

As a newly appointed moderator can I ask that you watch the profanity. This is a match thread and not the place as we've a lot of children reading. Thanks in advance.

Hello new mod. I hope the children can spell well.

PS, tell Thornton to stop being a t***.

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Just spoke to someone at the game. There’s not a lot happening. Livi have only had a few breaks up the park with Morton having a lot of the ball. Everything seems to be breaking down at the edge of the box with Bachirou being the biggest culprit. (Sorry LargsTON!) I don’t know if it’s that he’s not getting support or he’s just not creative enough. Sometimes a shot at goal might be an option.

We are trying to vary the attack with Tidser spreading the ball about well and Campbell, Obri and Graham getting on the end of them. We just seem to be missing something.

No need to apologise. I'm well aware of his faults and not blind to them. ^_^

Hello new mod. I hope the children can spell well.

PS, tell Thornton to stop being a t***.

Nevertheless. Please tone it down. Thornton has been pm'd and telt!

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived