The Club Shop - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Club Shop

Let's hope the club shop aren't dictating the kick off times next season. Waited from 10am til 10.20 am this morning waiting to "GIVE THEM MONEY" for my season ticket and not a single person about. Shutters down. . Might not bother now getting one now.

Menage Run Couldn't Effin' an

Let's hope the club shop aren't dictating the kick off times next season. Waited from 10am til 10.20 am this morning waiting to "GIVE THEM MONEY" for my season ticket and not a single person about. Shutters down. . Might not bother now getting one now.

Smiths?

If not, Season Ticket applications should be handed into the office under the stand. There's been no Club Shop at the ground for a few years.

Smiths?

If not, Season Ticket applications should be handed into the office under the stand. There's been no Club Shop at the ground for a few years.

And the shop thingy with the shutters, were i got last seasons ticket from, is what? Also phoned from outside and no reply.

Fairly typical of the 'customer comes last' attitude that has pervaded Cappielow for some time now. Surprised you're surprised TBH. :( :(

I paid for mine in Smiths on saturday

My dad was in on Saturday and was told that they didn't know anything about other than what they had read in the paper :blink:

On a side note, why doesn't the club sell season tickets online?

As a "conession" ticket holder and pretty laid back type, I printed off my appliction form nd took it down to Cappielow and when I arrived I was surprised to find the "shops" closed and shuttered and had not it not been for the fact that an employee was on her mobile at the corner of the stand I would probably gone away.

She directed me to an office under the stand where I was able to make my purchase.

I've never before been critical of things down there but one has to think how difficult would it have beenjust to put up a simple notice directing people to this office?

On an additional, note where do you renew payments to the Lottery if the usual office is now closed?

As a "conession" ticket holder and pretty laid back type, I printed off my appliction form nd took it down to Cappielow and when I arrived I was surprised to find the "shops" closed and shuttered and had not it not been for the fact that an employee was on her mobile at the corner of the stand I would probably gone away.

She directed me to an office under the stand where I was able to make my purchase.

I've never before been critical of things down there but one has to think how difficult would it have beenjust to put up a simple notice directing people to this office?

On an additional, note where do you renew payments to the Lottery if the usual office is now closed?

The Commercial Office is still open, only the Club Shop is closed.

I said this on another thread. That's two fans (that we know of) who, like me weren't aware that the wee shop wouldnt be open to deal with season tickets. Despite all my years going to Cappielow (and I dont think these other fans are exactly 'newcomers' either) I wouldn't be really comfortable about mooching about under the stand looking for an office that was open. Obviously these two guys felt the same - one walked away and JPMIL was close to doing so.

'CUMTAE' MORTON, get a sign up, direct them to the right office, welcome them in... absolute basics here !

Show Racism the Red Card

Right Smithston, we've got that message now - the Commercial Office is under the stand and has been there for years

Therefore : everybody should know about it ?

As I suggested previously I've never been in it. I'm not one of the hingers on or toadies that creep about the corridors at Scapa. Clearly, neither are JPMIL or Pink Panther so it appears that is a lack of communication with the fans. Where have we heard this before <_>

In the unlikely event that a newcomer decides to buy a season ticket from the local team, I would suggest that a simple direction sign is placed at the entrance to the ground. It would be the customer friendly thing to do. ;)

Show Racism the Red Card

The Commercial (Susan Gregory's) Office is situated under the stand and has been for several years.

Not since Heather Arthur was rather unceremoniously 'bagged' last November. Since then the Commercial Manager has been located in the aforementioned Commercial Office adjacent to the old Club Shop. No apology necessary BTW. :lol: :lol:

As a exile I posted my application form pinted via internet to Cappielow

In the unlikely event that a newcomer decides to buy a season ticket from the local team, I would suggest that a simple direction sign is placed at the entrance to the ground. It would be the customer friendly thing to do. ;)

That's all it needs. I've been going to Cappielow for the best part of 20 years now and even I had bother finding the office - at one point I ended up right at the bottom of that corridor feeling like a right plank.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Archived