Supporters Uniting - Page 43 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Supporters Uniting

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely outstanding. take a bow for being the biggest hypocrite of them all!!!!!!! ;)

Not that anyone has any interest in what some fandan who doesn't even follow Morton has to say. :)

Run along small man, even burds slap your head around. ;)

Did you get Ernie's permission to write that or did you think it all up all by yourself ?

What a comedown. I'm loving every minute of it.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I thought by now my tearing to shreds of the 100% uncategorically wrong pathetic attempt to silence would have had its usual response.

'Close the thread cause the big bad wolf its bringing up stuff we would rather he didn't!!'

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

yeees, a wee spat with my favourite non ton fan....bring it on...seems even though i haven't directed anything at yourself (well, maybe I have annoyed another 'guise') but have most definitely not just hit but severed that raw nerve.

Oh the joy, the leprechaun has let someone under his skin...again. laugh.gif

Au contraire - nothing is under my skin, I had no skin in this game.

I am genuinely surprised by you though in the last few months, and even more so in the last few days.

And no amount of name calling or insinuations about women hitting me change any of that last line.

Did you get Ernie's permission to write that or did you think it all up all by yourself ?

What a comedown. I'm loving every minute of it.

s***, i forgot, will i get six of the best now??

Do you not want to comment on my 'facts' post little man? But then again, why would you, you have no interest at all and never did the trusts bidding on here for them did you.

And that, is what everyone could see so very clearly.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Au contraire - nothing is under my skin, I had no skin in this game.

I am genuinely surprised by you though in the last few months, and even more so in the last few days.

And no amount of name calling or insinuations about women hitting me change any of that last line.

SUPERB, you actually said it, again..!!!! L O ****ING L!!

TiD let meeeeeee, under his skiiiiin!!! Quality

You are a line of folk who know they cannot dissect much of what I wrote in that long winded reponse. Chris did and as I have posted above he was wrong....so very, very wrong.

Care to dissect my post and comment??? No, of course you don't, because you have no clue what is going on. Do you non ton fan? In case you had never noticed this is not TheBranny.org as thats about it when it comes to you and your input to Morton. You might have all the stars s***, and read all the evidence, but on what this is about you have ZERO clue wee man.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

s***, i forgot, will i get six of the best now??

Do you not want to comment on my 'facts' post little man? But then again, why would you, you have no interest at all and never did the trusts bidding on here for them did you.

And that, is what everyone could see so very clearly.

Another cracker ! Fair play to you sir.

Here, will someone clean the carpet up a bit so the big fella can horse more toys oot his pram.

And by the way, because you say something and then write FACT beside it in capital letters and red, doesn't make it so. FACT

Anyway, I'll leave you to yer greetin'. Enjoy ........

Another cracker ! Fair play to you sir.

Here, will someone clean the carpet up a bit so the big fella can horse more toys oot his pram.

And by the way, because you say something and then write FACT beside it in capital letters and red, doesn't make it so. FACT

Anyway, I'll leave you to yer greetin'. Enjoy ........

But they are all FACTS

I'm sorry it gets under the skin of a TiDdler that for once he doesn't actually know cause he WASN'T there.

What are you doing in this thread? (aside from attempting desperately to back your pals up and deflect attention away from what they were and are really up to).

This is about supporters uniting..Morton supporters. :wub:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

But they are all FACTS

I'm sorry it gets under the skin of a TiDdler that for once he doesn't actually know cause he WASN'T there.

What are you doing in this thread? (aside from attempting desperately to back your pals up and deflect attention away from what they were and are really up to).

This is about supporters uniting..Morton supporters. :wub:

The one about the Trus acting contrary to its constitution isn't, nor is the one about the Trust "duping" the group. Those are fiction!

The one about the Trus acting contrary to its constitution isn't, nor is the one about the Trust "duping" the group. Those are fiction!

You're not suggesting that some of those FACTS weren't FACTS ? Well I never.

Is that it!!!! :lol: Oh my god so the rest is by non arguement fact!! :lol: :lol:

Do you want me to go and find the link (from the other day) and post exactly what Jim said the trust role would be at the club??? The role that you have now turned your back on. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid you need to check that sight Chris, I have not written FACT after the 'duping' part. :lol:

"well those in attendance who are not members of the trust where duped as that is exactly what went on, no wonder you lot wanted to separate the supporters clubs meeting away from this group with members of the trust involved"

There is no FACT associated with that statement. I ignored it as I cannot prove it is fact, just a thought.

You're not suggesting that some of those FACTS weren't FACTS ? Well I never.

Read and weep my response short arse. Made a complet **** of yourself with that post. :lol:

Asidxe from the lawyer attempting to 'wrongly' pick up on 2 out of 11 FACTS i am now beside myself with glee as my post is FACTUAL at each stage I have stated.

So, now we really do know what the trust were up to all along.

You supporters club oragnisers could see right through them, devious ****s.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Mark, I wrote the minutes of the two meetings I attended and I think they were pretty accurate. Now I may be suffering from "AuldTimers" but I cant figure out what exactly you are accusing the Trust reps of doing at these meetings, particularly the one you didn't attend.

The attendees who thought the first meeting was a witch hunt against DDF were not the Trust reps. The attendees who thought that any questions from the group were likely to be the same as those asked by the Trust reps or others at the AGM were also not the Trust reps.

These had nothing to do with the Trust.

I attended these meetings in a genuine attempt to get some kind of broader supporters group set up and with no other ulterior motive.

I thought you had done the same.

Sadly it now seems possible you may have done so simply to have another go at the Trust.

I truly expected more.

The old adage still applies - " Nobody hates a Morton supporter quite as much as another Morton supporter."

If I was DDF I would find the inability of the Morton support to coallesce around anything an absolute joke......................FT

RM - re "duping" you said "that's exactly what happened" - that looks like a statement of fact to me whether or not there are big red letters next to it.

Look, I'm sure you'll disagree and I won't convince you otherwise, but all I'm saying is that many of your so-called facts are at best half-true and at worst completely untrue, and therefore not facts at all.

Mark, I wrote the minutes of the two meetings I attended and I think they were pretty accurate. Now I may be suffering from "AuldTimers" but I cant figure out what exactly you are accusing the Trust reps of doing at these meetings, particularly the one you didn't attend.

The attendees who thought the first meeting was a witch hunt against DDF were not the Trust reps. The attendees who thought that any questions from the group were likely to be the same as those asked by the Trust reps or others at the AGM were also not the Trust reps.

These had nothing to do with the Trust.

I attended these meetings in a genuine attempt to get some kind of broader supporters group set up and with no other ulterior motive.

I thought you had done the same.

Sadly it now seems possible you may have done so simply to have another go at the Trust.

I truly expected more.

The old adage still applies - " Nobody hates a Morton supporter quite as much as another Morton supporter."

If I was DDF I would find the inability of the Morton support to coallesce around anything an absolute joke......................FT

I have stated my facts and at no time have i brought up any mention of a witch hunt against DDF.

Thats irrelevant to the facts. It was evidently clear at the meeting that no one, aside from any trust parties, wanted the trust to front this association and that it was just to be fans but it was still suggested a couple more times that the trust has the mechanisms in place to drive it. Is it not evidently clear to the trust that others do not want to be tied by association to the trust, can you all not see that? It certainly seemed to me that the trust (or members of) had discussed this pre meeting with a view to fronting it. It became pretty clear pretty quickly that was not about to happen.

Individually i have no issue. The first the meeting was effectively closed to the public, then it was open to invite, then it was if you advised you were coming then open to all. It only became open after pressure was put on. And this was a type of meeting first suggested on here.

As for the rest i stand by what i witnessed at the meeting i was at and other aspects i state as fact.

RM - re "duping" you said "that's exactly what happened" - that looks like a statement of fact to me whether or not there are big red letters next to it.

Look, I'm sure you'll disagree and I won't convince you otherwise, but all I'm saying is that many of your so-called facts are at best half-true and at worst completely untrue, and therefore not facts at all.

lol.

oops, i forgot the imo.

if i thought that part was fact that too would have had a big red fact after it.

pretty desperate attempts at disproving the facts. :)

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

I have stated my facts and at no time have i brought up any mention of a witch hunt against DDF.

Thats irrelevant to the facts. It was evidently clear at the meeting that no one, aside from any trust parties, wanted the trust to front this association and that it was just to be fans but it was still suggested a couple more times that the trust has the mechanisms in place to drive it. Is it not evidently clear to the trust that others do not want to be tied by association to the trust, can you all not see that? It certainly seemed to me that the trust (or members of) had discussed this pre meeting with a view to fronting it. It became pretty clear pretty quickly that was not about to happen.

Individually i have no issue. The first the meeting was effectively closed to the public, then it was open to invite, then it was if you advised you were coming then open to all. It only became open after pressure was put on. And this was a type of meeting first suggested on here.

As for the rest i stand by what i witnessed at the meeting i was at and other aspects i state as fact.

lol.

oops, i forgot the imo.

if i thought that part was fact that too would have had a big red fact after it.

pretty desperate attempts at disproving the facts. :)

There's an easy solution to that, don't get involved, don't go to the meetings. Start your own group and organise your own meetings with DDF.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

There's an easy solution to that, don't get involved, don't go to the meetings. Start your own group and organise your own meetings with DDF.

I'll be at the next one. Will you?

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Nope, but I will be at the one when DDF and Crawford walk away. I can assure you that you wont be at that one.

:)

keep that quote. i'll be on the terracing where i prefer to be. you just hang around waiting on the moment in the meantime.

And if thats anything to do with GMST we are fucked.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Archived