Limmy: Scottish Football Season 2011-12 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Limmy: Scottish Football Season 2011-12

aww_naw

How bad is that? Lasted about 30 seconds of the incoherent ranting.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Whoever that is doing the shouting should be immediately labotomised and sent away from society. What an absolute load of drivel.

I've been told that I should look up the Limmy show as I've never seen it, but if it's anything like that then I'll be giving is a very wide berth.

This isn't the Limmy show guy. Limmy's much funnier.

EOho8Pw.png

Got about 45 secs in and switched off.

I don't have a problem with swearing but when it's every 2nd word i really don't find that funny.

pretty poor to be honest.

Whoever that is doing the shouting should be immediately labotomised and sent away from society. What an absolute load of drivel.

I've been told that I should look up the Limmy show as I've never seen it, but if it's anything like that then I'll be giving is a very wide berth.

What they say, again it must be the young guy's thing these days, laugh at anything sounding like a total Ned

Think the guy on said link has no connection to the real 'Limmy'

From Wiki:

"Brian Limond, (born 20 October 1974) better known as Limmy, is a Glasgow-based Scottish comedian, actor, web developer, writer and occasional musician"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had he been called Greg, he may have been mistaken for the 3 times Tour De France winner Greg Lemond.

If you remember the long hot summer of 1989, Greg Lemond won the Tour De France by just 8 seconds on the last day of the race. The race covered over 2,000 miles. An epic TDF.

R.I.P. Laurent Fignon

Archived