Popped In - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Popped In

cowshed_warrior

had a look.. sites now pretty boring.. i'll come back later when things get a little bit less pc... shut it puggsy ok.

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

How was the holiday

good... hows the paper sifting going these days sarge ;) :lol:

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

Nice to see you back CW.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

had a look.. sites now pretty boring.. i'll come back later when things get a little bit less pc... shut it puggsy ok.

IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAAAAAAD! :angry:

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived