Modern Warfare 2 - Private Domination Session (ooer) - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Modern Warfare 2 - Private Domination Session (ooer)

SramTon

My mate is trying to organise a private Domination session for 9pm tonight.

He's roped a few in (including myself), but still a bit short of numbers.

Is anyone here interested in joining in? Should make a change from the usual Team Deathmatch.

I don't know any of the other people involved, but it's being organised through the XboxFriends clan (who play for the love of the game, rather than to win!) so I don't expect the standard will be too high (though no doubt I'll still finish last).

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

I'll happily jump in if I'm online and you fire an invite my way. :)

Good stuff.

I prestiged again so I have no decent weapons (did just get 19 kills with the tac-knife on Estate though ^_^ ) but I'll still be up for it if required.

Excellent, evens things up a bit! B)

If everyone who says they'll play does, then there should be ten of us.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Thought that was all right. A bit stop-start at first, but ok by the end. Bit of variety from the usual Free for All and Team Deathmatch anyway.

The intention seems to be to repeat it again next week.

Thought that was all right. A bit stop-start at first, but ok by the end. Bit of variety from the usual Free for All and Team Deathmatch anyway.

The intention seems to be to repeat it again next week.

I thought it was a wee change - quite enjoyed not taking it serious and running around with that tac-knife. :D The Domination matches were good but I am absolutely shocking at FFA, S&D and Demolition. :o

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I thought it was a wee change - quite enjoyed not taking it serious and running around with that tac-knife. :D The Domination matches were good but I am absolutely shocking at FFA, S&D and Demolition. :o

I can relate to that, albeit I'd add Team Deathmatch and Headquarters to my own list! :(

Blame Joe for me not being on after I said I would. If I'm ever online and you need any more people just invite me though. :)

Joe, you're a ******* ****!! :angry:

Will that do?

Archived