Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj? - Page 8 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj?

Rhubarb Mess

How is it? As I've said, it's fine trying to change things from the inside, but people making this out to be a free speech issue are 100% welcome to form their own forum and run it their way. That is truly exercising free speech.

Except that the 'alleger' has made it absolutely plain he never asked for a banning in the first place.

It doesn't matter whether the alleger asked for it or not, the Mod team have still dished it out to the wrong side.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It doesn't matter whether the alleger asked for it or not, the Mod team have still dished it out to the wrong side.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it - based on your interpretation of what you think went on and why you think the decision was reached.

The decision has been made, why it was made was outlined in another post, and I don't see it changing any time soon - nor are we going to get into the minutiae of any decision made.

Time to move on and start talking about matters Morton, football or general nonsense.

Any issues you have with the Trust there's a forum for that as well.

Oh, and the Jesse if you're a real masochist.

Go nuts.

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it - based on your interpretation of what you think went on and why you think the decision was reached.

The decision has been made, why it was made was outlined in another post, and I don't see it changing any time soon - nor are we going to get into the minutiae of any decision made.

Time to move on and start talking about matters Morton, football or general nonsense.

Any issues you have with the Trust there's a forum for that as well.

Oh, and the Jesse if you're a real masochist.

Go nuts.

TonInDublin

Which post was it outlined in? I just fail to see why in this situation it was MJ that was banned and not the guilty party.

Could you maybe just explain how the posts by MidTons did not breach rules 3 and 4? But MJ was deemed to breach rule 4?

I would presume that you have seen the PM that Newton posted yesterday morning - that was swiftly deleted. How can the actions of MidTons not be deemed as damaging to the board even with an admission of guilt?

Could you maybe just explain how the posts by MidTons did not breach rules 3 and 4? But MJ was deemed to breach rule 4?

Knock yerself out mate asking the same questions over and over again. You might just get lucky :lol:

Alternatively paint a banner or write to your MP.

Which post was it outlined in? I just fail to see why in this situation it was MJ that was banned and not the guilty party.

I would presume that you have seen the PM that Newton posted yesterday morning - that was swiftly deleted. How can the actions of MidTons not be deemed as damaging to the board even with an admission of guilt?

Psst...the mods don't have to explain it, it's in the rules.

If it really annoys you, go make your own board!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

See the reply I gave some moments ago.

Morton Chatter, General Nonsense, Trust, Travel, Jesse - go bananas.

TonInDublin

ps edited to add - we get to see ALL posts, YOU don't - none of them are deleted. We act on LOTS of posts and make lots of posts invisible to others - did you ever think about that ? Anyway, as I said, asked and answered - lets move on.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Hmmmmm...

Anywa,y I don't really give a s*** about the individual case but I do think banning someone for what Mortonjag allegedly did is beyond ridiculous, particularly when I'm fairly certain that the man in Ban Boy's crosshairs really couldn't give a ****.

I'm in no way a fan of Mortonjag, it just annoys me that the guys who run a Morton board with core users probably totalling in the low hundreds decide that they're important enough to ban their users. Ban me next ****ers, I'll ruin ye. RUIN.

Edit to add: Port Ton, my Prawn Carbonara is scrumptious - cast any doubts on it again and I'll send you a lawyers letter then ban you from my messageboard, using my cloak of self importance.

:excl: :)

DONT ABUSE YOUR FRIENDS AND EXPECT THEM TO CONSIDER IT CRITICISM

THERE ARE ONLY TWO RACES ON THIS PLANET - THE INTELLIGENT AND THE STUPID

Paul,

like I said many times with regards to the 79 night I didn't want to discuss my opinions on it on an open forum, questions had to be asked about that night and some posters were more forthcoming than others but one or two decided instead of sticking to the facts they would us it to further their personal campaigns against certain organisations and people with no thought for anyone involved whatsoever. It has been suggested by one or two that a lot of back stabbing has went on with regards that night as well, I don't know the in and outs of that but what I do know is that I have had my opinion changed and all involved are fully aware of what I think.

again I can only speak for myself here but with regards to friendships whether or not they have been short term or long term if they come to an end over this then I feel they were not worth much anyway and will not be missed, I have in my time on here over the years argued with folk for days and weeks at a time and and when we have met in person neither of us have brought it up, like many have said this IS NOT THE REAL WORLD and some folk need to get a grip, I fully expect a backlash on that from a selected few but you know what? Yes that's right.

I couldn't give a monkeys.

I think It is to some poor sad souls :(

DONT ABUSE YOUR FRIENDS AND EXPECT THEM TO CONSIDER IT CRITICISM

THERE ARE ONLY TWO RACES ON THIS PLANET - THE INTELLIGENT AND THE STUPID

See the reply I gave some moments ago.

Morton Chatter, General Nonsense, Trust, Travel, Jesse - go bananas.

TonInDublin

ps edited to add - we get to see ALL posts, YOU don't - none of them are deleted. We act on LOTS of posts and make lots of posts invisible to others - did you ever think about that ? Anyway, as I said, asked and answered - lets move on.

I agree with that statement,could we please use this site for the right reasons for example

Grenock Morton and General Football nonsense :unsure:

Why keep moaning about the same thing and asking the same questions,next topic please. B)

Bye, then

If that came form anyone I had one iota of respect for I may have chuckled, but since you're an arse i'm sure there is no love lost.

What's up, you lost you contact pal :lol:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

You are turning into a bit of a **** pal..

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

So is this MJ you are referring to here? He criticised an organisation for running a night which SHOULD have made a clear profit. There is blatantly large problems with the trust if they are losing money during a night which should have contributed to the Trusts reputation, instead of leaving it in tatters.

This then spurred you on to fabricating a story about MJ that you had been told by a "reliable source"....true? As you were not moderated correctly in your remarks (which contravened rules 3 and 4 of the forum) due to your cosy reltionship with the Mods, MJ pursued legal action....true? Now Tontastic has crapped his pants and banned MJ to try and cover up the fact that IF the mod team had acted appropriately against MidTons whenever he started posting fake libelous claims, the whole scenario would never of happened...true?

Maybe if one of the Mods could confirm in what way MJ damaged the GM.org forum to the extent that he has been banned. Perhaps then they could explain why the crusade by MidTons was not deemed to have been damaging to the board and did not result in a ban.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you for real?

If that came form anyone I had one iota of respect for I may have chuckled, but since you're an arse i'm sure there is no love lost.

You are turning into a bit of a **** pal..

You need to chill out :rolleyes:

I don't think he did, i think others had it in for him for a while. We will see what happens in the long run. Hopefully his ban is lifted, or the proper person/people get a ban.

QoS, I feel you have a personnal issue with this, like a few others. I agree with some this whole incident started with the 79 night.

Someone said on here that friendships will be lost over it, and I agree there will be or has been a few friendships in tatters, but some I ask myself why as they had nowt to do with the night. More falling out with others as the truth comes out and they where on the wrong side of fence and can't back down when they found out...

There is one person to blame for all of this, even MJ getting banned to an extent.

The damage one person can do when money is involved, and greed.

It saddens me to the core, but I am 100% sure the Trust is about to turn a HUGE corner I think maybe the theif done us a favour

QoS, I feel you have a personnal issue with this, like a few others. I agree with some this whole incident started with the 79 night.

Someone said on here that friendships will be lost over it, and I agree there will be or has been a few friendships in tatters, but some I ask myself why as they had nowt to do with the night. More falling out with others as the truth comes out and they where on the wrong side of fence and can't back down when they found out...

There is one person to blame for all of this, even MJ getting banned to an extent.

The damage one person can do when money is involved, and greed.

It saddens me to the core, but I am 100% sure the Trust is about to turn a HUGE corner I think maybe the theif done us a favour

I don't have a personal issue at all. I just think it was unfair that MJ was banned, when other people were saying equally bad things about other people. I also don't like to see people gloating that he is banned, especially when others were saying equally bad, if not worse things. All the struck off patter from a very reliable source never sat well with me from day one, i found it to be a really cruel thing to do. Even if he had been, which he wasn't, i thought it was very cruel. I have a lot of respect for doctors, they do a really difficult job and have a lot of stress in they're line of work.

Isn't it a lovely day.....

I don't have a personal issue at all. I just think it was unfair that MJ was banned, when other people were saying equally bad things about other people. I also don't like to see people gloating that he is banned, especially when others were saying equally bad, if not worse things. All the struck off patter from a very reliable source never sat well with me from day one, i found it to be a really cruel thing to do. Even if he had been, which he wasn't, i thought it was very cruel. I have a lot of respect for doctors, they do a really difficult job and have a lot of stress in they're line of work.

OK, so where you comfortable when Willowman was accused of theft, or me by the good ex-Dr. And he made it clear he was making accusations not just asking questions.

I don't get your point at all. Sorry

I agree. What it appeared was an attempt to discredit a doctor, with what appeared to be unfounded allegations. That sort of talk if in tangible print like the press media would usually result in libel proceedings. But the person making these allegations did not get banned from this Morton fans website and the doctor did??

OK, so where you comfortable when Willowman was accused of theft, or me by the good ex-Dr. And he made it clear he was making accusations not just asking questions.

I don't get your point at all. Sorry

God no, i never felt comfortable when anyone was accused of theft. I don't think anyone should have been accused of anything like that on here. This board used to be full of good banter, but that seems to be coming to an end. The new mods, and the old ones, have had a pretty gruesome time of it on here. My next door neighbour is a retired Dr, and we still call him Dr.

God no, i never felt comfortable when anyone was accused of theft. I don't think anyone should have been accused of anything like that on here. This board used to be full of good banter, but that seems to be coming to an end. The new mods, and the old ones, have had a pretty gruesome time of it on here. My next door neighbour is a retired Dr, and we still call him Dr.

It will return..

I say a terrible thing happened after the 79 night. Truth will come out and soon. After that we all will move on, and I blame Paisley, that guy Ghost invited today along for a drink, was full of s***e, typical skunk..

That aside, pull your ears away from one person and listen to the gobal version where the truth can be found. :rolleyes:

It will return..

I say a terrible thing happened after the 79 night. Truth will come out and soon. After that we all will move on, and I blame Paisley, that guy Ghost invited today along for a drink, was full of s***e, typical skunk..

That aside, pull your ears away from one person and listen to the gobal version where the truth can be found. :rolleyes:

I have never listened to one person concerning this. ;)

Archived