Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj? - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj?

Rhubarb Mess

To put an end to what seems like endless speculation, I can confirm that MJ's account has been suspended indefinitely.

Oh happy day! B)

Nice work TiD, making a difference already :thumbup2:

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably why he dingied my pm the other week. Just out of interest, is GKR still a mod on here because I sent him the same pm and I don't even think he's been online.

i missed it replied.....

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Why is MJ banned ?????? Is Midton banned?????? This board is getting feckin' a farce. The post should be banned.

It all started with the bloody '79 thing IMO and went downhill rapid.

I blame the '79 squad for being too good in their day. The inconsiderate eejits.

Imagine thinking of entertaining us and being successful with no consideration whatsoever how we would feel thirty years later with high expectations and great memorys.

It was doomed from the start when Andy ritchie curled that goal past Alan Rough, making me addicted and peddling me with pride and high hopes for the Ton. How cruel. The King new it all along.

You might hate the MJ, you might like the Midton, you might hate his patter or point of view but feck me it is a sad day when the feckin Mod Squad start dictating who can say stuff on here and only if they like yer patter.

It would make the feckin Kremlin blush with the level of banning of free speech on here.

Get a bloody grip lads. The power trips are going to your head .

Let us ALL get back to what we do best and rip the Colin Nish right out of St. Midden fans and talk about Morton and or Football, bands, stuff in the papers etc.

It should only be fun and a bit of serious discussion but maybe the old pub rule of politics and religion should be left outside this forum doors or take it as adults do and discuss serious views with Respect for each other and a big pinch of salt and a sense of humour when you disagree or are getting some cheeky patter.

It shouldn't lead down the road to where we are now. Fall outs, Bans and Lawyers stuff. My God it is feckin' sad.

That's about the only two things there are no major fall outs over.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

It is an extremely sad day when ANY poster, regardless of who they are is banned indefinately from this Morton Forum. I am not condoning anybody's behaviour or supporting one poster over another but by Christ this does all stem form the '79 night indeed!!!!

That one night alone (or rather the events surrounding that particular event) has one hell of a lot of things to answer for one way or another doesn't it? It has caused many people a lot of heartache, worry, financial hardship, wrongdoing, etc, etc the list goes on.........

Oh well, let's hope we all live and learn then eh? I certainly have!

He who laughs last ............

It never ceases to amaze me how low some people are willing to stoop, lie and deceive. The only way to deal with that is to laugh in the face of adversity.....

It is an extremely sad day when ANY poster, regardless of who they are is banned indefinately from this Morton Forum. I am not condoning anybody's behaviour or supporting one poster over another but by Christ this does all stem form the '79 night indeed!!!!

That one night alone (or rather the events surrounding that particular event) has one hell of a lot of things to answer for one way or another doesn't it? It has caused many people a lot of heartache, worry, financial hardship, wrongdoing, etc, etc the list goes on.........

Whens the next big night out :rolleyes:

Bollocks

Disagree with you, take into consideration outwith the 79's night, the guy has been going at it constantly on here, everyone knows that, so for you to have a little thought for him is laughable and i'm surprised.

p.s. Yes NewTon and yer cronies, remember and make sure you copy these pages properly when sending them on ;)

To put an end to what seems like endless speculation, I can confirm that MJ's account has been suspended indefinitely. The decision to do this was not taken lightly, but has been taken using the House Rules as guidlelines.

See below should anyone wish any clarification on house rules.

The highlighted pieces below are very pertinent to ALL OF US, please take a few moments to read them. As stated elsewhere, we are NOT in the habit of limiting free speech, but we do sometimes have to make decisions in the best interest of the board and it's members, and as a team we stand over this decision.

HOUSE RULES

Welcome to GreenockMorton.org, the unofficial home of the 'Ton, we're glad you swung by. :)

Please remember that you are responsible for what you post. The Moderation team responds to reported posts as it is able, but are not responsible for the forum's content. The forum is hosted in the UK and is subject to its defamation laws.

First thing's first, this place is run by Morton fans in their spare time as a hobby. The moderators want to browse and post on the forum just as much as everyone else. The last thing we want to be doing in our leisure time is to be debating over forum guidelines or dealing with serial attention seeking, time wasting, rule breakers. If everyone (Admin and Moderators included) can follow the rules and get along then we can all have a good time. Remember guys, it's just the Internet~!

FORUM RULES

1. The decision of the Admin and Moderation team is final. Relentless badgering will not help (and probably just make things worse.)
  2. Any illegal or inappropriate content will be deleted and the user will be warned. This includes, but not limited to:
    1. Copyrighted material (text, images, downloadable files, etc.)
    2. Direct links to illegal torrents/downloads
    3. NSFW images (see NSFW Content below)
    4. Racial, religious and sexual discrimination
    5. User harassment
  3. Abusing fellow members will not be tolerated. Any posts deemed threatening or bullying other users will be deleted and the user will be warned.
  4. Posts that may be damaging to the site or to Greenock Morton F.C. may be removed without explanation or notice.
  5. Repeated warnings will result in a suspension. Repeated suspensions will result in a permanent ban.
  6. Only 1 user account per person. If you wish to change your username, let one of the Admin team know via PM and we can change it. Additional user accounts will be permanently banned.
  7. Users may also be banned without notice or explanation from the team if we feel it is in the best interests of GreenockMorton.org.

Thats a complete cop out and you know it John.

If those rules where adhered to 100% there would be no **** on this forum.

Tontastic is acting like a complete tosspot and aye, you can go ahead and ban me, ban my ip, ban my mac address, whatever you ****ing want to do, to not have access to a site which carries out such imbalanced approaches would not lose me any sleep.

Very sad ****ing day indeed. And if anyone thought that by doing this that the problem would go away is obviously delusional.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Bollocks

Disagree with you, take into consideration outwith the 79's night, the guy has been going at it constantly on here, everyone knows that, so for you to have a little thought for him is laughable and i'm surprised.

p.s. Yes NewTon and yer cronies, remember and make sure you copy these pages properly when sending them on ;)

I wish you would make up your mind ya befuddled old fart.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Bollocks

Mj as any other person on the planet can read this forum, he just can't post.

So if you feel the need to talk about him in secret use the Jesse, which he can no longer read.

HHkTu1F.jpg

Tontastic is acting like a complete tosspot and aye, you can go ahead and ban me, ban my ip, ban my mac address, whatever you ****ing want to do, to not have access to a site which carries out such imbalanced approaches would not lose me any sleep.

Bye, then

EOho8Pw.png

Mj as any other person on the planet can read this forum, he just can't post.

So if you feel the need to talk about him in secret use the Jesse, which he can no longer read.

Naa, i'd rather let him see anything i post tbh, good point about still being able to see the board, its a friday thing :geek:

Thats a complete cop out and you know it John.

If those rules where adhered to 100% there would be no **** on this forum.

Very sad ****ing day indeed. And if anyone thought that by doing this that the problem would go away is obviously delusional.

What's up, you lost you contact pal :lol:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Archived