Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj? - Page 6 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj?

Rhubarb Mess

I think you will eventually understand that MJ done this himself.

As for the personal vendetta statement, he has had these himself against a few folk and not just on this message board

I don't think he did it to himself. I think it was the small minority that had it in for him. It doesn't sit well with me what certain folk on here said about him, i think it was pretty disgusting actually. If he got a ban, others should have as well.

Isn't it a lovely day.....

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think he did it to himself. I think it was the small minority that had it in for him. It doesn't sit well with me what certain folk on here said about him, i think it was pretty disgusting actually. If he got a ban, others should have as well.

He has been at it for years Sheba, so imo he done it to himself at the end.

I don't think he did, i think others had it in for him for a while. We will see what happens in the long run. Hopefully his ban is lifted, or the proper person/people get a ban.

Who are the people you are referring to

I don't think he did, i think others had it in for him for a while. We will see what happens in the long run. Hopefully his ban is lifted, or the proper person/people get a ban.

Don't agree Sheeba IMO he did 1000% worse to a good few on here and got away with it, it was all close to the bone.

Going to a lawyer just topped it. Stuff being a mod on this site, never mind worrying if lawyers are being brought into it.

PS.. Lawyers...LOL

Rule number 4: Were there any damaging posts made by MJ to result in his ban?

Why were many of the damaging posts by MidTons not removed at the time that he was fabricating the libelous remarks? Surely these posts were in contravention of rules number 3 and 4 of the forum and were more deserving of a ban than MJ.

Smacks of double standards to me. MJs face didn't fit, MidTons does.

Rule number 7: So why is it in the best interests of Gm.org to ban MJ? Is it in the best interests of the board and its members, or self-preservation by the Mods?

Is it due to the fact that MidTons was not properly moderated and this has resulted in a law suit? If MidTons had been properly moderated then one can't help but feel this ugly scenario could have been totally avoided.

I agree. It seems to me that this event has been used rather conveniently to try and supress MJ from his probe of the shambles that was the Stars of 79 night. I'm sure this won't be the end of the matter, this will drag on.

He must be a handsome specimen :wub: :bag: :P .

Kindest Regards

“Man cannot make a worm, yet he will make gods by the dozenâ€

Thats a complete cop out and you know it John.

If those rules where adhered to 100% there would be no **** on this forum.

Tontastic is acting like a complete tosspot and aye, you can go ahead and ban me, ban my ip, ban my mac address, whatever you ****ing want to do, to not have access to a site which carries out such imbalanced approaches would not lose me any sleep.

Very sad ****ing day indeed. And if anyone thought that by doing this that the problem would go away is obviously delusional.

Agree with you Barbie, a better solution could and should have been brokered between two members who should know better.

Bye, then

Sorry Nacho, but that is a terrible attitude .

Rule number 4: Were there any damaging posts made by MJ to result in his ban?

Why were many of the damaging posts by MidTons not removed at the time that he was fabricating the libelous remarks? Surely these posts were in contravention of rules number 3 and 4 of the forum and were more deserving of a ban than MJ.

Smacks of double standards to me. MJs face didn't fit, MidTons does.

Rule number 7: So why is it in the best interests of Gm.org to ban MJ? Is it in the best interests of the board and its members, or self-preservation by the Mods?

Is it due to the fact that MidTons was not properly moderated and this has resulted in a law suit? If MidTons had been properly moderated then one can't help but feel this ugly scenario could have been totally avoided.

I agree. It seems to me that this event has been used rather conveniently to try and supress MJ from his probe of the shambles that was the Stars of 79 night. I'm sure this won't be the end of the matter, this will drag on.

I don't want anyone banned but the fact that MJ has had more than the odd argument with those who voted, were they completely impartial when voting ?

See attitude above .

Cronies!!!!

Are you on the Jura already big man? <_>

I am not anybodies crony, least of all MJ's. I respect MJ as much as I resepect everyone on here. The point I was making was that for some body to be banned off a forum is possibly taking it too far.

The second point I was making whether people like it or not is that it HAS all stemmed from the fallout from the '79 night. Since that night, the majority of posts on this board has been a lot of bitching, which has then been further fuelled with the sniping from the sidelines. INMHO there has a been a lot of people acting like spolied little kids in the payground. IT IS AN INTERNET FORUM WHEN ALL'S SAID AND DONE.

Fow what it's worth I think MJ is a complete Fud for taking legal action the way he did but seriously to get banned long term or even forever is a little of an over kill do you not think?

Right, fecking rant over, see you in the bar ya baldy bollox! :lol:

As I recall you haven't always agreed with MJ but you are able to detatch for that and what is a bad decision.

Wrongs on both sides which should have been halted long before this decision.

ever been tempted to steal chicken out of KFC when the wee guy isnt looking?

stick to running busses domestically

Na.

Some one has to do it!! :rolleyes:

Never let one bad experience put you off, blame P&O.

Spain here we come :rolleyes:

In case some of you missed it else where I would just like to add that at no time did I ask for or expect Mortonjag to be banned, I did relay my views to one of the mods on people being banned (which I'm not a fan of) and was assured that I was not the reason for his ban. Now I know there will be more than a few who will not accept that but that's not of any concern or interest to me.

In case some of you missed it else where I would just like to add that at no time did I ask for or expect Mortonjag to be banned, I did relay my views to one of the mods on people being banned (which I'm not a fan of) and was assured that I was not the reason for his ban. Now I know there will be more than a few who will not accept that but that's not of any concern or interest to me.

Jim,

I don't for one minute believe that you were a direct cause of MJ getting banned. I rather think that MJ's decision to bring this situation to a head by calling in a lawyer possibly sealed his own fate. However, as I said earlier there has been from many sides a lot of childish and pathetic bitching, moaning, ganging up of quite a few people on here of late. And, again I stand by what I said that it all stems from the '79 night. In fact some may recall in the previously removed posts about that very night I did in actual fact ask for some level of calm throughout the forum as friendships (many of them long standing by all accounts) were starting to get frayed.

Unfortunately a fe wpeople could not resist the tit for tat squabling and the end result -? Well MJ banned, when quite honestly if you look back over the past 3 months, 6 months even a couple of years there has been a lot said by many people including MJ and yourself, which has been very close to the bone.

I for one think this board will be a dulle rplace without MJ. Not because I see him as a friend, enemy or hero but because he, in his own right brought something to the board as we all do in our own way. yes, he could be a pain in the arse at times with his constant ramblings but then again so could you and I and Puggsy for his constant "tell us the truth MJ" threads and signatures. That is what an open forum is about is it not?

If you go back and re-read the rules that have now been quoted in quite a few posts and if those rules were adhered to the letter then I dare say the board would consist of possibly a maximum of 6 posters at best. Why? - because we are all guilty of breaking at least one of the rules at some point or other on here.

Anyway, the damage is done now and there is probably no going back. Hopefully the game is on tomorrow and we can vent our frustrations once again from the shed! :rolleyes:

He who laughs last ............

It never ceases to amaze me how low some people are willing to stoop, lie and deceive. The only way to deal with that is to laugh in the face of adversity.....

Jim,

I don't for one minute believe that you were a direct cause of MJ getting banned. I rather think that MJ's decision to bring this situation to a head by calling in a lawyer possibly sealed his own fate. However, as I said earlier there has been from many sides a lot of childish and pathetic bitching, moaning, ganging up of quite a few people on here of late. And, again I stand by what I said that it all stems from the '79 night. In fact some may recall in the previously removed posts about that very night I did in actual fact ask for some level of calm throughout the forum as friendships (many of them long standing by all accounts) were starting to get frayed.

Unfortunately a fe wpeople could not resist the tit for tat squabling and the end result -? Well MJ banned, when quite honestly if you look back over the past 3 months, 6 months even a couple of years there has been a lot said by many people including MJ and yourself, which has been very close to the bone.

I for one think this board will be a dulle rplace without MJ. Not because I see him as a friend, enemy or hero but because he, in his own right brought something to the board as we all do in our own way. yes, he could be a pain in the arse at times with his constant ramblings but then again so could you and I and Puggsy for his constant "tell us the truth MJ" threads and signatures. That is what an open forum is about is it not?

If you go back and re-read the rules that have now been quoted in quite a few posts and if those rules were adhered to the letter then I dare say the board would consist of possibly a maximum of 6 posters at best. Why? - because we are all guilty of breaking at least one of the rules at some point or other on here.

Anyway, the damage is done now and there is probably no going back. Hopefully the game is on tomorrow and we can vent our frustrations once again from the shed! :rolleyes:

Mods, any chance you could ban this person

Archived