Twilight- New Moon - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Twilight- New Moon

Mr.Blue

Anyone seen this?

Saw it last night and really enjoyed it. Going to start the books as seemingly theres loads missing from the films.

A warning though, if you are going to the cinema, be prepared to hear loads of daft wee twilight tshirt wearing lassies screaming and gasping <_>

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Anyone seen this?

Saw it last night and really enjoyed it. Going to start the books as seemingly theres loads missing from the films.

A warning though, if you are going to the cinema, be prepared to hear loads of daft wee twilight tshirt wearing lassies screaming and gasping <_>

How does it compare to the first one? It was good, but not sure how much more there was worth telling...

Anyone seen this?

2699344.jpg

...know how I know you're gay

;)

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

How does it compare to the first one? It was good, but not sure how much more there was worth telling...

Imo its equally as good mate, dont want to give away any spoilers but if you liked the 1st one you'll enjoy it

Thought the first one was pure pish and the second one looks even worse. Definately a movie for wee lassies and geeks :ph34r:

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Really enjoyed the first one of the series. The sequel looks a lot more as if it's pandering to the female audience that it was aimed at in the first place, which is fair enough, but Twilight was much more than the chick flick that some people have seemed to decide that it was.

: )

Thought the first one was pure pish and the second one looks even worse. Definately a movie for wee lassies and geeks :ph34r:

:rolleyes:

The first one was the most over-rated film ever. Rubbish.

That :rolleyes:

And that ^_^

I'm smart and I want respect!

hmmm.... a mushy love story involving vampires...

think i'll give it a a wide berth.

you forgot about the Werewolves!

Archived