Mma Talk - Page 6 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mma Talk

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UFC 112: INVINCIBLE will be on at 5pm on sat :D so no need to stay up late and watch it.

The guys i would say will win are.....

Anderson Silva

BJ Penn

Matt Hughes

Terry Etim

Theres a good few brits on this card so hopefully they all win :D

Channel is it on stinny? Got a couple mates coming over so nothing better sitting with a few ciders watching UFC ^_^

UFC 112: INVINCIBLE will be on at 5pm on sat :D so no need to stay up late and watch it.

Anderson Silva

BJ Penn

Matt Hughes

Terry Etim

I would tend to agree with your picks m8. Anderson Silva should murder Maia, unless Maia somehow gets him to the ground immediately, Penn should KO or sub Edgar in the first three rounds and Hughes should either beat Gracie by TKO (GnP) or decision. Etim should also KO Dos Anjos. I would also tend to expect that Phil Davis and Mark Munoz would win their fights as they are both awesome wrestlers and athletes.

Mon the Ton

Anderson Silva

BJ Penn

Matt Hughes

Terry Etim

I read somewere on the net it was 5pm but it says 6pm on the tele.... 6 it is then :D

1379248855-xxSCO%20STINSONxx.png

Silva was showboating in the first 2 rounds ( doing some real weird s*** ive never seen before in the cage) but he was connecting with alot of good shots at the same time but after the second round he just switched off..... he could have ended the fight in the 3rd in all honesty but he hardly threw a punch or kick in anger the rest of the fight.

Dana white went over to his manager at the end of one of the rounds the 4th i think and he was pissed off big time joe rogan was saying and he had every right to be.

I hope GSP gets a shot at him and ****s him up big style :D

Silva was showboating in the first 2 rounds ( doing some real weird s*** ive never seen before in the cage) but he was connecting with alot of good shots at the same time but after the second round he just switched off..... he could have ended the fight in the 3rd in all honesty but he hardly threw a punch or kick in anger the rest of the fight.

Dana white went over to his manager at the end of one of the rounds the 4th i think and he was pissed off big time joe rogan was saying and he had every right to be.

I hope GSP gets a shot at him and ****s him up big style :D

Silva looked absolutely knackered. I was begging and I mean begging, for Maia to get him to the ground and submit him. Silva was a complete dick the whole fight and deserved the VERY loud booing coming from the crowd.

I hope GSP kicks 50 shades of s***e out him. I liked Anderson Silva before this.

By the way, Edgar is a cracking fighter. Very, very quick.

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Silva looked absolutely knackered. I was begging and I mean begging, for Maia to get him to the ground and submit him. Silva was a complete dick the whole fight and deserved the VERY loud booing coming from the crowd.

I hope GSP kicks 50 shades of s***e out him. I liked Anderson Silva before this.

By the way, Edgar is a cracking fighter. Very, very quick.

He was non stop all 5 rounds ! amazing cardio and it looked like he could have went another 5 :D

Anderson silva said Mia disrespected him ! ****ing brialliant Anderson you dickhead !

http://uk.ufc.com/ check the press conference.

WEC said they have something in the pipeline for over here. The first Henderson/Cerrone fight was pretty special. I can't see Aldo vs. Faber being very long, but Faber is much more dynamic which should give him a better chance, but I don't see anything other than an early Aldo knockout in that fight.

Antonio Banuelos vs. Scott Jorgensen II has also been added to the card, and that's ANOTHER belting fight.

Major TUF spoiler coming here, as this is the card for UFC 115

Chuck Liddell vs. Rick Franklin

Pat Barry vs. Mirko Cro Cop

Martin Kampmann vs. Paolo Thiago

Carlos Condit vs. Rory McDonald

Evan Dunham vs. Tyson Griffin

: )

WEC said they have something in the pipeline for over here. The first Henderson/Cerrone fight was pretty special. I can't see Aldo vs. Faber being very long, but Faber is much more dynamic which should give him a better chance, but I don't see anything other than an early Aldo knockout in that fight.

Antonio Banuelos vs. Scott Jorgensen II has also been added to the card, and that's ANOTHER belting fight.

Major TUF spoiler coming here, as this is the card for UFC 115

Chuck Liddell vs. Rick Franklin

Pat Barry vs. Mirko Cro Cop

Martin Kampmann vs. Paolo Thiago

Carlos Condit vs. Rory McDonald

Evan Dunham vs. Tyson Griffin

??

Why isnt chuck fighting tito ?? tito injured or something.

Archived