Xbox Live Webcam, 1mths Extra Gold Membership, Uno And Headset - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Xbox Live Webcam, 1mths Extra Gold Membership, Uno And Headset

SramTon

Picked this up today. Pro-rata the extra month Gold membership (which you can use to extend your current subscription now) is worth at least £2.30. Uno costs 400 points which equates to £3 (and is worth it). So you're getting the webcam (which also works on the PC) and a spare/replacement wired headset for £1.70.

Nothing dodgy this time either!! :blush:

They are also still doing the In the Movies Pack for £15, but you don't get the month's Gold membership or Uno with that.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

UNO is a great wee game. Even tbi plays it!

Ahem, you checked out the Geometry Wars 2 leaderboards today at all? O noticed you'd edged in front on a couple of the modes-sorted that out this morning. ;)

Anyone else care to try? :)

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Sram, from now on I only play you at PGR4. Bomberman's broken. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Took me a while to suss out what was going on with the mazes and powerups (I'd really only played a few games of beginner, classic before then). I was rampant by the second game though! :)

You have the proud distinction of being the first person on this board that I've beaten at anything on XBox live.

Btw, get yourself that camera deal and you'll have a replacement for your broken headset.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

How long is the deal for? Webcam costs over double that alone so its a good offer. Must get asap!

Dunno. I picked it up in the HMV at The Fort. I assume it's everywhere though, presumably till they sell out.

Btw, should add that it's not a special HMV bundle: it's just the basic camera pack. Until you read the packaging, it looks like you're only getting the camera. It doesn't even mention UNO anywhere (it just says free Xbox Live game in the small print).

Ahem, you checked out the Geometry Wars 2 leaderboards today at all? O noticed you'd edged in front on a couple of the modes-sorted that out this morning. ;)

Anyone else care to try? :)

How could you? :(

Deadline is a real sickener: beating my score of 2,135,130 by only 11,030 points. :angry:

Archived