Download Festival - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Download Festival

Thrax

Once again, I'm gonna hijack this thread with the Bloodstock line-up. Was looking a bit disappointing until the headliners were announced...

Carcass

Arch Enemy

Saxon

Amon Amarth

Satyricon

Apocalyptica

Enslaved

Candlemass

Municipal Waste

The Haunted

Katatonia

Wintersun

Die Apokalytischen Reiter

GWAR

Turisas

Battlelore

Sabaton

Million Dollar Reload

Beholder

Pythia

Reckon I'll go to that again this year. GWAR should be immense and Carcass of course.

Excellence in bold. :D

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.fnm.com/news/

Faith No More are officially reforming(apparently this was announced a few days ago, I completely missed it), and the big rumour is it'll be a European tour in summer. Probably them for Friday night then.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Download latest announcement (I didnt actually know there was one but there ye go)

Anvil, Billy Talent, The Blackout, Buckcherry and Dream Theater.

I like Dream Theter and Billy Talent oota them (BT being a bit of a guilty pleasure but so f***)

Next announcement is the final headliner on Monday

cmon FTM :)

I'm smart and I want respect!

Once again, I'm gonna hijack this thread with the Bloodstock line-up. Was looking a bit disappointing until the headliners were announced...

Carcass

Arch Enemy

Saxon

Amon Amarth

Satyricon

Apocalyptica

Enslaved

Candlemass

Municipal Waste

The Haunted

Katatonia

Wintersun

Die Apokalytischen Reiter

GWAR

Turisas

Battlelore

Sabaton

Million Dollar Reload

Beholder

Pythia

Reckon I'll go to that again this year. GWAR should be immense and Carcass of course.

Man, that lineup's in a different league from Download so far. I love Carcass and I never reckoned I would get a chance to see them. Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, The Haunted, Municipal Waste and Katatonia also rock, and I've heard good things about Sabaton, being a fan of all that over the top nonsense.

Like last year it's down banter vs. lineup for me - then again there's still the chance of a kick-ass headliner for Download.

I was a professional twice over — an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first...

analrapist.jpg

Man, that lineup's in a different league from Download so far. I love Carcass and I never reckoned I would get a chance to see them. Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, The Haunted, Municipal Waste and Katatonia also rock, and I've heard good things about Sabaton, being a fan of all that over the top nonsense.

Like last year it's down banter vs. lineup for me - then again there's still the chance of a kick-ass headliner for Download.

There's banter at Bloodstock too :P Drug and alcohol fueled banter, just like at Download.

KennedyDog.gif

Think it's 99% certain that the Friday headliner will be Faith No More. :( Oh well, 2/3 headliners ain't bad.

LINKAGE, see post 210.

WIT!?

FNM are fan-f***in-tastic!

Modern day legends! I don't see why more folk aint hyped up about them. I guarantee you'll see em n walk away like "s***! well done Download...i just spunked"

Prob not cos I'll probably go and see Motley Crue on 2nd if FNM headline the main stage! ^_^

I reckon the Crue will be on before FNM iss year. Think they learned their lesson puttin em on 2nd stage last time since it was a mainstage crowd that showed up :P

I reckon the Crue will be on before FNM iss year. Think they learned their lesson puttin em on 2nd stage last time since it was a mainstage crowd that showed up :P

Aye but the 2nd stage is open air now like the main stage and not in a tent, so a bigger crowd can watch the bands.

Never saw that coming. :mellow:

Thought they might have given us another few bands along with it so we had something that wasn't completely predictable.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

first post updated...

I have to say that I am MORE than happy with FNM announcement. I absolutely can't wait to see them n they are a special band for download to pull out the bag. The crowd a band like that will get will be immense.

Certainly one of the biggest rock bands of all time.

Archived