Download Festival - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Download Festival

Thrax

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snore.

Marilyn Manson? Do people still pay attention to that dick?

ZZ Top...just a group of beards held back by guys with no talent.

Killswitch...they need their old singer back, but they're decent enough I suppose.

Pretty poor announcement.

KennedyDog.gif

Snore.

Marilyn Manson? Do people still pay attention to that dick?

ZZ Top...just a group of beards held back by guys with no talent.

Killswitch...they need their old singer back, but they're decent enough I suppose.

Pretty poor announcement.

:o Killswitch have been far better with Howard Jones than they were with Jesse Leach!

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

:o Killswitch have been far better with Howard Jones than they were with Jesse Leach!

Lies. Alive or Just Breathing was a beast of an album, as was the self-titled effort. The End of Heartache was decent at best and As Daylight Dies had one good song. Old KSE wins.

KennedyDog.gif

Lies. Alive or Just Breathing was a beast of an album, as was the self-titled effort. The End of Heartache was decent at best and As Daylight Dies had one good song. Old KSE wins.

Sacrilege. Arms of Sorrow, My Curse, Unbroken, For You and Eye of the Storm are all excellent, and the rest of the album is good too. Not a bad song on it IMO.

As for The End of Heartache, I prefer As Daylight Dies but the title track, When Darkness Falls and Rose of Sharyn are great songs.

Jesse wasn't bad though, I'll give you that. :P

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

The final headliner will be announced next Monday. Looks like it will be some-one big cos there is even a countdown timer on the WEBSITE, which hasn't been done before when announcing headliners.

yup, saw that today...intriguing stuff. Hope they pull out someone good :P but who download think are good isnt necessarily always right

I'm smart and I want respect!

I was thinking it'd be Blink 182! Based on absolutely nothing whatsoever. :P

:P well their back together i guess n there was some quote of "big announcements to come" from them aswell. I think their quite likely

Rammstein have been another fairly big rumour cos they were meant to headline last year n pulled out last minute b4 the announcement.

I'm smart and I want respect!

Once again, I'm gonna hijack this thread with the Bloodstock line-up. Was looking a bit disappointing until the headliners were announced...

Carcass

Arch Enemy

Saxon

Amon Amarth

Satyricon

Apocalyptica

Enslaved

Candlemass

Municipal Waste

The Haunted

Katatonia

Wintersun

Die Apokalytischen Reiter

GWAR

Turisas

Battlelore

Sabaton

Million Dollar Reload

Beholder

Pythia

Reckon I'll go to that again this year. GWAR should be immense and Carcass of course.

KennedyDog.gif

Once again, I'm gonna hijack this thread with the Bloodstock line-up. Was looking a bit disappointing until the headliners were announced...

Carcass

Arch Enemy

Saxon

Amon Amarth

Satyricon

Apocalyptica

Enslaved

Candlemass

Municipal Waste

The Haunted

Katatonia

Wintersun

Die Apokalytischen Reiter

GWAR

Turisas

Battlelore

Sabaton

Million Dollar Reload

Beholder

Pythia

Reckon I'll go to that again this year. GWAR should be immense and Carcass of course.

Amon Amarth and Satyricon are the only bands there I would go and see. I saw AA at the Unholy Alliance and they were excellent!

Archived