Is This Really Common Knowledge..... - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Is This Really Common Knowledge.....

mortonjag

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gidday TrumpingTon,

naw, mate, MJ has a manger.

He's had it since birth.

Jesus Newt, I hope Measles hasn't been impounded!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Corn flakes...then I reckon maybe some toast depending on time. :)

After the corn flakes, you could venture an opinion on the original question asked, though I've noticed young man, that for all your assertions about being 'a bright lad', your intellectual immaturity has to date destined you to non committal one liners and 'clever' little thefts from Photobucket.

A 'smart-ass' answer will confirm my perception.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Puggsy's Law of Physics

Toast depends on time.

:)

Is the relationship inversely proportional ?

:blink:

Hopefully-it's very difficult, though not impossible to self perform the Heimlich Manoeuvre.

YER BARD

Perhaps the runt of the litter has been muzzled by its master . His barking does seem to have made him look like a pedigree chump .

I'm sure I recognise that suit!

muzzled.jpg

YER BARD

Depends if you like crusts or not

That presupposes possession of the upper crust in the 'half a loaf' proposition.

YER BARD

Archived