Is This Really Common Knowledge..... - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Is This Really Common Knowledge.....

mortonjag

I can tell you now Irons was given a budget and he was the one who blew it, for once DDFR stood back and let the manager do the job. Just a pity he made an arse of it because sadly DDFR will probably not allow that to happen again.

I challenged the poster about the comment, and his reply was that it is 'common knowledge'.

DI certainly admitted he had to select a small squad of 'quality' players. He also commented that more money would not be available until we offloaded others.

To me that does not equate to having blown a budget while Mr Rae stood back and benignly watched it happen!

I'm slightly puzzled by the last sentence-are we to take it that Mr Rae will be signing the players again as he has done in the past?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds good.

Try it with slices of banana and a few blueberries on top.

Sets you up for the day.:thumbup2:

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

I had a nice bowl of chrunchy nut cornflakes for breakfast this morning, with ice cold milk, and a glass of orange juice.

Went down a treat :)

:rolleyes:

That sounds good.

Try it with slices of banana and a few blueberries on top.

Sets you up for the day.:thumbup2:

:offtopic:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

I had a sausage roll from Greggs...fat bassa that I am! :rolleyes:

Was that a saugae roll or a roll with a sausage in it?

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

Seriously though, did your question really merit a separate thread MJ?

I believe it did!

I sense that DI is already coming in for a fair bit of criticism-in my opinion perhaps a little early.

When somebody makes a bald statement- starting with 'I CAN TELL YOU' and suggests that Mr Rae is disenchanted with DI for 'blowing a budget' and 'making an arse of it' adding that he won't let it happen again' it sound like he's claiming inside information.

When I asked him to confirm that, he claimed it is common knowledge. OK-let's paraphrase.

MR RAE IS FURIOUS AT DI FOR BLOWING HIS BUDGET AND MAKING AN ARSE OF THINGS AND IN FUTURE WILL SUPERVISE HIS MANAGER'S DECISIONS.

I don't believe that is necessarily the case, and I CERTAINLY don't believe it's common knowledge.

So The Master already believes he's taken on another incompetent, does he, and he's going to take over just as he's done before-I hardly think so!

Clowns who prefer CHRUNCHY nut cereal and blueberries to legitimate questions are fortunately becoming thinner on the ground. Sycophancy is not, however, dead and buried. <_>

YER BARD

Seriously though, did your question really merit a separate thread MJ?

Just the one? Pffft...lightweight :P

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

I'm slightly puzzled by the last sentence-are we to take it that Mr Rae will be signing the players again as he has done in the past?

My reading of it is that Rae will be handling the wage negotiations from now on, a few on here will think that's maybe not a bad idea.

If any of it's true that is.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Just the one? Pffft...lightweight :P

Forget your belly for a moment Cawstick and answer the question if you will! :lol:

Is it common knowledge that Mr Rae thinks DI has made an arse of things and feels he can no longer trust him?

YER BARD

I think I'll have a Subway for my lunch. Probably a 6" Italian bread Reggae Reggae Chicken .

I think I'll have a Subway for my lunch. Probably a 6" Italian bread Reggie Reggie Chicken .

Do you think it is 'common knowledge' that Mr Rae believes DI 'blew the budget', 'made an arse of it', and 'won't be trusting his Manager' with future signings Mr Connell?

YER BARD

Do you think it is 'common knowledge' that Mr Rae believes DI 'blew the budget', 'made an arse of it', and 'won't be trusting his Manager' with future signings Mr Connell?

or maybe I'll just have a salad box from the Deli.

Sorry, do you have a point to this thread or do you just like to show off that you know my name?

Well done.

I think I'll have a Subway for my lunch. Probably a 6" Italian bread Reggie Reggie Chicken .

now yer talking sense!

i havent tried the reggae reggae chicken in subway yet, tho i have a bottle of the sauce in my cupboard... if they would put it in as a sub of the day id definately go for it... what is the sub of the day on a tuesday anyway?

reggae reggae sauce mmm the things you can do with a dragon on board!

now yer talking sense!

i havent tried the reggae reggae chicken in subway yet, tho i have a bottle of the sauce in my cupboard... if they would put it in as a sub of the day id definately go for it... what is the sub of the day on a tuesday anyway?

reggae reggae sauce mmm the things you can do with a dragon on board!

Well if it's Tuesday it must be Meatball Marinara - thats difficult to beat but Id say the Reggae Reggae Sauce one just about does.

anyway....I think it's

Monday: Savoury Turkey Breast and Ham

Tuesday: Meatball Marinara

Wednesday: Savoury Turkey Breast

Thursday: Italian BMT

Friday: Classic Tuna

Saturday: Beef

Sunday: Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki

or maybe I'll just have a salad box from the Deli.

Sorry, do you have a point to this thread or do you just like to show off that you know my name?

Well done.

Why are you sorry?

Of course there's a point to the thread as anybody with a modicum of intelligence can see. Shall I spell it out for you?

A statement of apparent FACT was made which showed our Manager up in a poor light, and implied that in future the Chairman would not entrust him with signings.

I believe any true fan should have noted that with interest, especially with the recent record of incompetent Management and apparent Chairman signings.

I genuinely invited the poster to confirm it as fact, whereupon he stated that 'it is common knowledge'.

The POINT of my thread was to establish whether or not that is the case, as I've not so far heard it claimed on this massage board.

Is Connell really your name? It's just that I once knew a guy with a passion for banana and blueberry on his CHRUNCHY nut cornflakes, and I seem to recall he was a Connell, though it may well have been McConnell (another joke)!

YER BARD

Why are you sorry?

Of course there's a point to the thread as anybody with a modicum of intelligence can see. Shall I spell it out for you?

A statement of apparent FACT was made which showed our Manager up in a poor light, and implied that in future the Chairman would not entrust him with signings.

I believe any true fan should have noted that with interest, especially with the recent record of incompetent Management and apparent Chairman signings.

I genuinely invited the poster to confirm it as fact, whereupon he stated that 'it is common knowledge'.

The POINT of my thread was to establish whether or not that is the case, as I've not so far heard it claimed on this massage board.

Is Connell really your name? It's just that I once knew a guy with a passion for banana and blueberry on his CHRUNCHY nut cornflakes, and I seem to recall he was a Connell, though it may well have been McConnell (another joke)!

Why do you keep spelling crunchy like that? :mellow:

Why do you keep spelling crunchy like that? :mellow:

Is that the wrong way! Not according to the poster who got your salivary glands working overtime. I just assumed it was a statement of fact.

Let's face it we should apparently accept apparent statements of fact without question. :lol:

YER BARD

Is that the wrong way! Not according to the poster who got your salivary glands working overtime. I just assumed it was a statement of fact.

Let's face it we should apparently accept apparent statements of fact without question. :lol:

Oh no, I thought it was you who had misspelled it. 
I'm so sorry.

That's ok don't mention it. :)

Archived