Mclaren Sacked - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mclaren Sacked

Well thats it official- he is sacked. Could have some repurcussions for Scotland though.

If they appoint someone from the EPL, no doubt McLeish will be seen as the natural successor to take over. I believe that Martin O'Neill could be installed as favourite. Hopefully they go for an unemployed coach.

Any thoughts?

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

Feck the EBC were in overdrive had reporter and camera crew giving bulletins every half hour that nothing had been decided .

Nevermind the 25 million people whose details are on disks somewhere in the country ( or maybe not ) . Lets make the headliner about Engerland failing to qualify for Euro 2008 .

I like how the always mention about to many foreigners !!

What about giving some credit to the better side on the night and the most consistant team in the group .

Ok we ain't going either but for us to fail because of France and Italy we have the realism to admit over the qualifiers the better teams go through , sometimes .

tis a shame indeed, he's been the best England manager since Keegan...

Tactically he was on a par with Graham Turnip Taylor . He went for a draw and despite Croatia already qualified they were hungrier , more foward thinking and technically superior .

Feck the EBC were in overdrive had reporter and camera crew giving bulletins every half hour that nothing had been decided .

Nevermind the 25 million people whose details are on disks somewhere in the country ( or maybe not ) . Lets make the headliner about Engerland failing to qualify for Euro 2008 .

I like how the always mention about to many foreigners !!

What about giving some credit to the better side on the night and the most consistant team in the group .

Ok we ain't going either but for us to fail because of France and Italy we have the realism to admit over the qualifiers the better teams go through , sometimes .

Yeah that was my point in another thread., never mind the 2 guys who died but they headlines were England out of Euro 2008!

DIVISION 2 LEAGUE WINNERS 06/07

Guest Robert the Bruce
OK I'll spell it out to you. It means Scotland cannot be drawn in the same group as England.Clear enough now for you RTB.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? I never knew a manager being sacked had an effect on the draw. :blink:

Archived