Bank Charges - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bank Charges

Guest se65an

!

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've not went to any depths!!! Get a grip, man!

What are these "digs" you are on about! Explain!

What sums YOU up is the very fact that you do send pms like this. I'll post them for all to see.

I'm fine with someone swearing at me if I deserve it. You just don't like me and I don't know why. It is unfair for you to swear at me and bad mouth me, I'm sure, and not offer any explanation! Be a man, Sean. A man with manners.

I'm offering you the chance to apologise here, and you've again called me a nasty name. :) I don't do that about you?

This catch all term of "digs" is no excuse for the way you treat me - please give some examples, thanks.

Yir a p***k

End off

Your cheap digs explain why.

It is more than poor, threatening me with GMST.

Infact it is way out of order.

Yir a p***k

End off

Your cheap digs explain why.

It is more than poor, threatening me with GMST.

Infact it is way out of order.

Haha! You're unbelievable! You've called me it again.

Sean, wash your mouth out sir.

More Digs? What the fck is this, time team!?!? :)

Threaten? I did no such thing. It's a reality check. You can't just go about publicly belittling and swearing at people you dislike, for some unknown reason, and expect everything to be hunky dory.

I thought you were on the Trust's board, my apologies if you are not. I just don't think this is decent or acceptable behaviour.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Geordie,

you're a príck. And I've sent you thirteen PM's, a plague of frogs and a pox by carrier pigeon to prove it.

You better apologise for me calling you that.

Ya príck

TonInDublin

ps for f***s sake lads get a room

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Geordie,

you're a príck. And I've sent you thirteen PM's, a plague of frogs and a pox by carrier pigeon to prove it.

You better apologise for me calling you that.

Ya príck

TonInDublin

ps for f***s sake lads get a room

No its fun.

:lol:

Alcohol and internet - should they be mixed?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

You don't seem calm.

Just explain why you think I'm a p***k or apologise. There's no need for this, Sean.

What has IBM to do with anything? I mentioned the trust as I feel a board member shouldn't be talking to a basic member in such a manner. I'll not take any action but, you never know, someone might complain?

Perhaps you should take stock before giving it the keyboard makes me invisible and invincible patter!

Now, in front of everyone, explain why you are trying to ridicule me, and successfully ridiculing yourself, on this public forum. Please?

Ta! :)

Yer Dong

You don't seem calm.

Just explain why you think I'm a p***k or apologise. There's no need for this, Sean.

What has IBM to do with anything? I mentioned the trust as I feel a board member shouldn't be talking to a basic member in such a manner. I'll not take any action but, you never know, someone might complain?

Perhaps you should take stock before giving it the keyboard makes me invisible and invincible patter!

Now, in front of everyone, explain why you are trying to ridicule me, and successfully ridiculing yourself, on this public forum. Please?

Ta! :)

Greg.

Once again you threaten me.

I'll not take any action but, you never know, someone might complain? This just adds to the theory your a p***k, a low cowardly p***k at that.

Do you see me threatening you with anything, am not that shallow mate, I openly call you a p***k end of. Just like you like your cheap digs, I like to call you a sweary word

You love getting cheap digs all the time for that I think your a p***k. I am not hiding behind any keyboard, as you know me and who I am.

I will also say this when we meet, I think your a p***k. Am not paraniod or anything.

I just wanted to let you know.

Bring up the Trust, Morton, or even tell my mum, I don't care.

Yir a p***k and am happy to stand by that.

If you would answer your phone I would clear it all up and confirm to you why I think your a p***k. But you refuse to answer.

:lol:

Oh yes, I am a p***k, and proud of it. :P

No you're not. Apologise immediately for agreeing with me or so help me God I'm writing to the Tele, The Brussells Bugle and The Mayor Of Paris to tell them you've done nothing wrong.

You hear me you wang ? Nothing wrong.

Oh, and be fast about it

TonInDublin

Sean, I honestly have no idea what you are on about. You just go around calling me a p***k all the time.

It's not on!

I didn't threaten you! I was warning you, helping you, that someone might think you're out of order!

You are a big part of this messageboard and I for one don't want to see you getting banned.

Settle down, and apologise. I'm not answering the phone cos, frankly, your behaviour is unsettling me! :) On here, not the phone. Explain, please.

Yer Dong

No you're not. Apologise immediately for agreeing with me or so help me God I'm writing to the Tele, The Brussells Bugle and The Mayor Of Paris to tell them you've done nothing wrong.

You hear me you wang ? Nothing wrong.

Oh, and be fast about it

TonInDublin

How dare you say I'm not a p***k! :angry:

I, sir, have spent years honing and perfecting my internet p***k persona, therefore I demand an apology or explanation for this outrageous slur on my bad reputation.

How dare you say I'm not a p***k! :angry:

I, sir, have spent years honing and perfecting my internet p***k persona, therefore I demand an apology or explanation for this outrageous slur on my bad reputation.

To be honest this is typical of the s***e you've been claiming for years, and if you would just answer the telegram I sent you instead of leaving the postie at the door because your arse has fainted you'd see exactly how DECENT you are. You hear me buttmunch, DECENT. You, a príck - don't make me laugh. You want the p***k ? You couldn't handle the príck !!!!

TonInDublin

Archived