Bank Charges - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bank Charges

Guest se65an

Seeing as am an honest guy, I got back in touch with the DD comany and told them the bank refunded it.

It was a Scottish company after all :P

An honest guy - but a p***k. :)

Answer your pm's, coward. :)

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GibbyTON
GibbyTON, mibbies if you and others stop biting and ignore him he'll get bored and piss off.

Just a thought. ;)

Ach i know CHC, just like to get a wee dig in now and again ;)

I said it all in my first PM, what else you want me to say?

Err explain it? (The pm)

You never replied after I said I didn't know what you were on about!

Explain why you keep calling me a p***k and things on here totally unprovoked, like on that thread the other day? You're an odd man, Sean. :)

Yer Dong

Err explain it? (The pm)

You never replied after I said I didn't know what you were on about!

Explain why you keep calling me a p***k and things on here totally unprovoked, like on that thread the other day? You're an odd man, Sean. :)

I explained in my PM, so why the need to reply for me to explain???

So the reason I call you a p***k stands, ya p***k.

Nowt strange about that, as I explained in my PM I got sick of it so this is how we get to the point of calling you silly names, like ya p***k.

It makes me feel better, it shows you what I think of you, if that upsets you then what can I do cos its how I feel.

If you dish it out expect it back, the only difference is that am straight to the point.(plus I like to swear)

Can I put it any clearer? I think your a p***k due to the reasons in my PM.

Nowt strange about that, as I explained in my PM I got sick of it so this is how we get to the point of calling you silly names, like ya p***k.

It makes me feel better, it shows you what I think of you, if that upsets you then what can I do cos its how I feel.

If you dish it out expect it back, the only difference is that am straight to the point.(plus I like to swear)

Ooh, handbags. Meow! :rolleyes:

That's just my opinion.

Nope, sorry Sean, you sent me a VERY odd pm and I've no idea what you are on about. This latest savaging from you is poor. You're nasty one minute, nice the next! Strange behaviour.

Please, tell me what you are on about here, and provide examples:

"Howdy,

Before you read this please don't reply, 'your only having a laugh', cos your not.

Your constant wee digs at myself are becoming embarrassing. You are endless with it. Now I ask you nicely to stop it.

If you have a problem with myself, take it up with me in person, am sure we can discuss in a adult manner, but please not on a message board through silly wee digs.

I don't understand your problem with me, as I do not really know you. But I will say it is embarrassing reading your silly wee digs all the time.

I can take a laugh like most, but when it is constant it is more than a laugh and becomes personnel.

I have but met you just a few times and you come across a decent guy, so I look to that side of you and ask that it stops.

Sean"

As for the posts on this thread - I'm afraid I feel this is unsuitable language for a Greenock Morton Supporters' Trust board member to talk to one of the Trust's members, never mind your other roles in the Morton community. Perhaps you should apologise, but after you've explained your weird PM above! :)

Yer Dong

Nope, sorry Sean, you sent me a VERY odd pm and I've no idea what you are on about. This latest savaging from you is poor. You're nasty one minute, nice the next! Strange behaviour.

Please, tell me what you are on about here, and provide examples:

"Howdy,

Before you read this please don't reply, 'your only having a laugh', cos your not.

Your constant wee digs at myself are becoming embarrassing. You are endless with it. Now I ask you nicely to stop it.

If you have a problem with myself, take it up with me in person, am sure we can discuss in a adult manner, but please not on a message board through silly wee digs.

I don't understand your problem with me, as I do not really know you. But I will say it is embarrassing reading your silly wee digs all the time.

I can take a laugh like most, but when it is constant it is more than a laugh and becomes personnel.

I have but met you just a few times and you come across a decent guy, so I look to that side of you and ask that it stops.

Sean"

As for the posts on this thread - I'm afraid I feel this is unsuitable language for a Greenock Morton Supporters' Trust board member to talk to one of the Trust's members, never mind your other roles in the Morton community. Perhaps you should apologise, but after you've explained your weird PM above! :)

Donga,

Your at it again.

Its ok to have digs at me, but not for me to swear at you.. STRANGE to say the very least

Whats me being a Trust member got to do with you being a p***k.

If ever proof was needed that you are a p***k there it is.

1. Posting a PM.

2. Trying to bring me being a trust member into it.

You have went to new depths.

I've not went to any depths!!! Get a grip, man!

What are these "digs" you are on about! Explain!

What sums YOU up is the very fact that you do send pms like this. I'll post them for all to see.

I'm fine with someone swearing at me if I deserve it. You just don't like me and I don't know why. It is unfair for you to swear at me and bad mouth me, I'm sure, and not offer any explanation! Be a man, Sean. A man with manners.

I'm offering you the chance to apologise here, and you've again called me a nasty name. :) I don't do that about you?

This catch all term of "digs" is no excuse for the way you treat me - please give some examples, thanks.

Yer Dong

Me thinks this has all been a wind up :rolleyes:

Aye, I was the English bird in the call centre! :)

Yer Dong

Archived