Radio Clyde Commentator Last Night - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Radio Clyde Commentator Last Night

Guest GibbyTON

Guest GibbyTON

Dont know if anyone heard him when McFadden scored :lol: Absolutely brilliant, think his name is Tweed or something like that. He was going absolutely mental at the top of his voice and they are going to bring it out on a ringtone or something along those lines.

Heard it this morning again and couldnt stop laughing :D

Dont know if anyone heard him when McFadden scored :lol: Absolutely brilliant, think his name is Tweed or something like that. He was going absolutely mental at the top of his voice and they are going to bring it out on a ringtone or something along those lines.

Heard it this morning again and couldnt stop laughing :D

Peter Marr.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Guest GibbyTON
Peter Marr.

Cheers Rasta, prefer BBC Sportsound myself. But that guy last night was something else, just happened to be on the phone to the missus and she was listening to the game in her car during her break at work and she nearly shat a brick :lol:

Cheers Rasta, prefer BBC Sportsound myself. But that guy last night was something else, just happened to be on the phone to the missus and she was listening to the game in her car during her break at work and she nearly shat a brick :lol:

Sorry Gibby, it's actually Peter Marr...tin. Yeah def Peter Martin. I heard his commentary this morning too, it sure was something else. It's always great with the national games as the commentators are fans.

Sorry Gibby, it's actually Peter Marr...tin. Yeah def Peter Martin. I heard his commentary this morning too, it sure was something else. It's always great with the national games as the commentators are fans.

Radio Scotland one was good on Saturday too...Billy Dodds was going absolutely mental during the McFadden goal!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Just to confirm that Gibby. It is Peter Martin. He's like that all the time. Absoultely brilliant. Loved the phrase "Pick it out Landreau." and the brilliant "It's a wonder goal from a wonderful player." Top class.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Just to confirm that Gibby. It is Peter Martin. He's like that all the time. Absoultely brilliant. Loved the phrase "Pick it out Landreau." and the brilliant "It's a wonder goal from a wonderful player." Top class.

Fair play to Clyde they've been building this game up for ages, even if they do sound like a typical OF jump on the bandwagon now we're winning type fans

Think his name is Peter Martin. You can listen to it again here

http://www.clyde1.com/Article.asp?id=98359

Scroll down to the audio bit, half way down the page, and its the first one on the left. I'll try figure out how to steal it later :)

Stoled :D

But for some reason I am unable to attach anything :(

Will look for someone to host it

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

TBH his commentary of most of the live games goals this season has been similar as you normally get a clip of it on Monday's 7.30am Sportsdesk.

Up until then I just thought he was up himself trying to go one better than the guy that used to go nuts when doing Ch5's games.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Peter Martin to Faddie goal

Don't know if this has been posted, too pished to look for it.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Archived