Anyone Willing To Pay The Man's Taxi Fare? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Anyone Willing To Pay The Man's Taxi Fare?

vikingTON

Should jim McInally remain in charge as Morton manager?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should the incompetent arm-folder stay in charge?

• Yes
    • No

Let democracy flow. B)

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this gonna become a weekly thread on here. <_>

Fcking get real! :angry:

This is real. :(

Mebbe it could be put up alongside the MOTM thread. <_>

Still, I forgot we're supposed to accept defeat again. <_>

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Let democracy flow. B)

get a grip of yourself.

if you dont like mcinally or agree with his decisions then thats fine, but dont start pish threads like this. does no c*** any good at all

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

get a grip of yourself.

if you dont like mcinally or agree with his decisions then thats fine, but dont start pish threads like this. does no c*** any good at all

It does plenty of good.

It allows a debate to take place about the incompetence of the manager.

Freedom of speech banned now?

TIME TO GO

FFS! Did people honestly think we were going to win games week in and week out? We have went up to a division, a division which is our rightful place. We have no god given right to win every week.

The team played well today, our strikers inability to put the ball into the net was the problem. Unless McInally snuck on at half time and replaced Bobby Linn I can't see what else he could have done. Even Templemen - while creative - was not looking like much of a threat once he came on.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

FFS! Did people honestly think we were going to win games week in and week out? We have went up to a division, a division which is our rightful place. We have no god given right to win every week.

The team played well today, our strikers inability to put the ball into the net was the problem. Unless McInally snuck on at half time and replaced Bobby Linn I can't see what else he could have done. Even Templemen - while creative - was not looking like much of a threat once he came on.

I would expect the manager to be competent at least.

He is not a help but a hindrance to our cause.

Guest GibbyTON

Very true, but what would you know considering you havent been watching the Ton every week so far ;)

It does plenty of good.

It allows a debate to take place about the incompetence of the manager.

Freedom of speech banned now?

TIME TO GO

asking if anyone wants to pay for a mcinallys taxi out of the club and discussing the incompetence of the manager is 2 totally different things.

in some ways i agree that he is incompetent, but starting a thread like this is nothing short of childish and disrespectful.

GOOD TO SEE YOUVE FOUND YOUR CAPS LOCK

asking if anyone wants to pay for a mcinallys taxi out of the club and discussing the incompetence of the manager is 2 totally different things.

in some ways i agree that he is incompetent, but starting a thread like this is nothing short of childish and disrespectful.

GOOD TO SEE YOUVE FOUND YOUR CAPS LOCK

As are his tactics.

Disrespectful? :lol:

What is he, the frikking Queen? :huh:

If an employee does their job incompetently, they are fired.

For those that voted yes - who would everyone want to come in and replace McInally?

I voted no by the way - we are sitting 5th after playing 5 games, I'm happy with that - for now.

Hmm, did you read the poll question? :huh:

Anyone Willing To Pay The Man's Taxi Fare?
Should the incompetent arm-folder stay in charge?

2 different questions asked :lol: think people are gonna answer the wrong one going by wat Magic Mathie has just said...

For those that voted yes - who would everyone want to come in and replace McInally?

I voted no by the way - we are sitting 5th after playing 5 games, I'm happy with that - for now.

As are his tactics.

its a pity we cant fire incompetent posters!

As are his tactics.

Why haven't Dunfermline fired Stephen Kenny?

Why haven't Clyde fired Colin Hendry?

Why haven't Stirling fired Allan Moore?

Why haven't Livi fired Mark Proctor?

Why haven't St Johnstone fired Owen Coyle?

Why do you talk so much fcking horses***?

2 different questions asked :lol: think people are gonna answer the wrong one going by wat Magic Mathie has just said...

To be fair, I would have voted no for the first one - I would grudge him the fare.

He can walk home. ;)

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a Parliament election to run... :rolleyes:

Archived