Glasgow Airport - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Glasgow Airport

Deego

clearly no accident - but international terrorisim or something more a madman with a grudge ? one flight today is Lahore - maybe the driver not happy about someone flying in or out on that flight?at least they got the driver and can find out directly what the f is going on.

whatever - this is too close to home.

what a wicked world it has become.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it is a terrorist incident. Gordon Brown being PM has brought terrorism to Scotland :angry:

Lockerbie was an act terrorism in Scotland.....

Must be another part of the union dividend.

they hate the west and will attack any where in the west

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Guest GibbyTON
No probs, i apologise for my initial comment as well, wasn't meant to offend.

Neither did i m8, sorry

Guest GibbyTON
clearly no accident - but international terrorisim or something more a madman with a grudge ? one flight today is Lahore - maybe the driver not happy about someone flying in or out on that flight?at least they got the friver and can find out directly what the f is going on.

whatever - this is too close to home.

what a wicked world it has become.

never a true statement, good post

Lockerbie was an act terrorism in Scotland.....

they hate the west and will attack any where in the west

Don't be so naive Bryan. Lockerbie happening in Scotland had more to do with chance.

Scotland has never been a target of Terrorists. Even back in the IRA bombing mainland days, Scotland was left alone.

We now have conflict in Iraq and Afganistan. britain has made a lot of enemies in the World.

We also have a Scottish PM. He has brought the focus to Scotland.

The sooner we get out of this union the better. Many lives could depend on it !

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Guest GibbyTON
Don't be so naive Bryan. Lockerbie happening in Scotland had more to do with chance.

Scotland has never been a target of Terrorists. Even back in the IRA bombing mainland days, Scotland was left alone.

We now have conflict in Iraq and Afganistan. britain has made a lot of enemies in the World.

Where do you get you info from Col.

Idiot!

Look at bali which is full of Western tourists was attacked twice by these nutters, for what crime having Western tourists. therefore if we were independent they would still attack as we are full of us and other western tourists.

yes but they hate the west thats why they attacked independent or not we are a target.

Guest Robert the Bruce
Look at bali which is full of Western tourists was attacked twice by these nutters, for what crime having Western tourists. therefore if we were independent they would still attack as we are full of us and other western tourists.

Aye if you say so. So Iraq has nothing to do with it Bryan?

yes but they hate the west thats why they attacked independent or not we are a target.

Would you say Helsinki, Oslo, and Stockholm are under the exact same threat as London and possibly Galsgow now (thanks Gordon :angry: ) ?

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

interesting news....

heard from guy I know who was there that the two guys in question where arguing with the airport police at the very door they tried to ram only a few minutes before.

looked like the police weren't letting the guys walk into the airport so they thought they would drive in instead??

police to do a press conference soon so maybe something more will be revealed then....

Would you say Helsinki, Oslo, and Stockholm are under the exact same threat as London and possibly Galsgow now (thanks Gordon :angry: ) ?

not london or the usa but sadly we are as much of a target as the rest of the west , depending on the number of tourists from usa etc...

Would you say Helsinki, Oslo, and Stockholm are under the exact same threat as London and possibly Glasgow

no because they are not so obvious allies of bush and co.

i always thought Glasgow would be off the list of terrorist "targets" and I still reckon these guys today are just a couple of brainwashed idiots from the southside trying to go out in a blaze of glory.

doubt it is Al-Qaeda..

far too amateurish.

Archived