Templeman - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Templeman

Bryan

Looks like we really missed him last night....

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

doesn't really matter donga, especially if it is true he is already ahead of everyone on the fitness side

2096[/snapback]

why would jim lie about it :rolleyes:

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

A lot of people go on about Templeman's heading ability but last season for the last quarter of the season it improved a lot and he was pretty good at knocking down high balls to other players running through e.g. for Mclaren's famous one on one with the Dumbarton? keeper.

He certainly does not score many with his head or win many headed challenges but his heading ability improved as the season went on. Also, this year he's got Lilley to knock the ball down to him and I reckon thats the key factor. At Brechin he had Ritchie doing a similar job and scored 18 goals in the first half of the season.

Its vital for Morton's challenge this year that he and Lilley and McLaren get a good understanding going quickly. I hope he is fit for the game at Altrincham as the more these guys play together the better.

Think it was the Dumbartong game at cappielow when there was some bawbag behind me shouting about Templeman not winning any headers and from him saying that i counted Templeman winning 7 balls with his head in a row after that but still this cock was spouting off.

Think it was the Dumbartong game at cappielow when there was some bawbag behind me shouting about Templeman not winning any headers and from him saying that i counted Templeman winning 7 balls with his head in a row after that but still this cock was spouting off.

2810[/snapback]

Noticed the same thing. Amazing how blind some folk can be when it suits their view of things <_>

Archived