League Betting Odds! - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

League Betting Odds!

Argyllton

4/1 is excellent!

3/1 looks good price but the best odds i could see on oddschecker.com is 10/3 on bet365.

I always go to their site before deciding which bookie to goto, the difference in prices can be surprising.

Doesn't really make me feel any better having better odds cos my lines are normally **** anyway and hardly ever come up, but i don't like giving them more than i to.

5-1, Five bloody One!

yep, H & H will down be down quite a packet if the Ton come in 1st.

I have a treble on Morton, Rangers and Chelsea to win their leagues. 10 on returns 200 notes. I know someone who has 50 on it for a grand back.

I'd guess any other serious backers of Morton would have gone to H & H as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no , they won't actually , even if Morton win the league , they will still profit from your stake , bookies aren't daft , they invest your stake sensibly elsewhere. Whilst you are all putting money on Morton with them they will hedge those stakes with other bookmakers

( yes , even using part of it to , yes thats right , bet on Morton winning the league ) to enable any losses and profits to be spread around. The only people who lose in the long term through gambling is the punter , sorry to be a killjoy.

who cares if the punter looses long term as long as u control ure own bets theres no need for worry

bit of boring post wde showing your age

-------------------------------------------------------

You are right mate. I'm sorry. I should have just set the record straight that the bookmaker won't lose money if Morton win the league instead of giving a lecture.

Good Luck with your betting , I hope it continues to bring you enjoyment for many years.

4/1 does indeed seem like great value , if I were not a recovering compulsive gambler I'd have a peice of that too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no , they won't actually , even if Morton win the league , they will still profit from your stake , bookies aren't daft , they invest your stake sensibly elsewhere. Whilst you are all putting money on Morton with them they will hedge those stakes with other bookmakers

( yes , even using part of it to , yes thats right , bet on Morton winning the league ) to enable any losses and profits to be spread around. The only people who lose in the long term through gambling is the punter , sorry to be a killjoy.

16388[/snapback]

Spot on wde,the bookie always wins.

Let's get it right 1st time in League 1.No excuses.

Archived