Jason Walker - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Jason Walker

Guest se56an

Guest se56an

All through pre-season Jason was great.

Then today the guy showed just how good he was. At least 3 shots on target and one of then in the net. Both him and Derek linked up well.

Well done Jason, Big Chris must be shaking in his boots.

It was god to see McInally put Weatherson up front with the 2 of them (jason and vialli) in extra time wen we were 2-1 down. They done well, the 3 of them together but I'm not too sure 3 up front will do us gd too often

2006 - 2007 = Greenock Morton F.C. (1st Division Champions once again)

Guest se56an
As I said inthe post-game thread, I think if next week's game is anything like this one, Jason should be considered for a starting place against Ayr or Stirling.

12341[/snapback]

Chris, need to start banging em in or he'll find him self warming the bench.

Like i have said in another thread, big chris is better starting as he can do something out of nothing & if things arent going right take him off.

Don't get me wrong Jason has been superb, but who would u rather want coming off the bench when your losing 1-0 with 20mins 2 go.....

Oh, by the way, this is a bench already lacking in creativity!

Jason has been great in every game he has played in this season!

I agree. When Jason Walker comes on, most of the opposite team are pretty tired, so he adds a bit of fire to the side. I'm not goin into anything about Chris, because if I say how good I think he is then I'll have someone disagreeing. I think they should just revolve around the strikers they have.

Chris, need to start banging em in or he'll find him self warming the bench.

12358[/snapback]

But why isn't he warming the bench already though? That was what I was saying in my post on the Templeman thread.

Big Chris hasn't done well enough for me in the past few games to merit a start against Raith. Yet every time Walker comes off the bench he looks to be a real threat.

I'd start Walker against Raith.

I agree. When Jason Walker comes on, most of the opposite team are pretty tired, so he adds a bit of fire to the side. I'm not goin into anything about Chris, because if I say how good I think he is then I'll have someone disagreeing. I think they should just revolve around the strikers they have.

12463[/snapback]

Thing is, people said the same thing about Jason when Alex Williams was trudging along the pitch, unable to score for love nor money. Jason eventually did get a first team place, but wasn't able to capture his substitute form. Surely now, however, it's time to give him another chance, at least within the next couple of weeks?

I'd start Chris against Raith, but against Ayr or Stirling, Jason might be given a shot?

EOho8Pw.png

Guest se56an
Thing is, people said the same thing about Jason when Alex Williams was trudging along the pitch, unable to score for love nor money. Jason eventually did get a first team place, but wasn't able to capture his substitute form. Surely now, however, it's time to give him another chance, at least within the next couple of weeks?

I'd start Chris against Raith, but against Ayr or Stirling, Jason might be given a shot?

12598[/snapback]

Lets hope we never do another Williams, play him every game regardless. A strikers is there to be scoring, if he ain't scoring and the sub is get the sub on. Time on the bench helps. Am sure Big Chris will come good, in the mean time, I want goals and I can see that in Lilley and Jason.

Archived