Scottish Football League Website - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scottish Football League Website

Guest strongbad

Guest strongbad

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/

has been offline for about a month. what a great impression of scottish football for anyone who is looking for information about the game here.

I know all websites have to go thru routine closures for mantainance but this has been about a month now. what is going on? :unsure:

To be fair to them though they are very prompt at answering emails and they oversaw Scottish football very well in the days before the SPL, there was never any feck ups re promotion relegation or whatever.

I like the SFL.

The SFL are far better run that the es pee el.

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

To be fair to them though they are very prompt at answering emails and they oversaw Scottish football very well in the days before the SPL, there was never any feck ups re promotion relegation or whatever.

I like the SFL.

10975[/snapback]

Aye, before the SPL.

I suppose you can't blame the SFL per se for giving up the play-off spot, as that was done by a vote (I think?) of the member clubs, but they certainly haven't covered themselves with glory since then.

Similar situation with Gretna getting into the league. I mean, it's turned out alright for them, but how they got in ahead of Airdrie at the time, I don't know. Again, this was a vote, but it was clear that that was the preferred result, as was the fate of Clydebank.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived