Player Of The Year - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Player Of The Year

Doddie

I know the season is not even underway yet but just lets see what people think about who will be our player of the year for the coming season.

Will it be Harding with classy displays at the back or 'Vialli' for scoring a shedload. Thoughts please.

Dunno about this coming season but I thought it was terrible that Millar never won it this year. For any midfielder to get into double figures in the goals tally is excellent. Weatherson didn't really get going until Christmas and so if there was an award for player of half the season then yes he should have won but Millar was the most consistent player by a mile.

I've said it before, I think Millar has the potential to do at least as well as Derek McInnes & this year & next will be big for him if he can put in the same sort of performances.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

I'm 90% sure that Millar won it, but I'm 10% certain Weatherson did :P

I think it'll be a tighter contest this year. I know the Midden game's only one match to go by, but I can see our link-up play and overall codependence being a factor in our (hopeful) successes this season. For a contrast to what I'm talking about, think of the 2nd half of 2003/04. Millar was one of our very few decent performers as the rest of the team fell apart. This time, I think the team will win and lose as a unit.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived