Banned! - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Banned!

Guest se56an

Guest se56an

Looks like I have a 3 day ban from P&B and a 6 day ban from the B&W. All for repeatedly mentioning that we won on Saturday.

Well seeing these boards are run buy Skunks!!

The day we beat the skunks and canny gloat about it, I'll give up living!! :P :P :P

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I have a 3 day ban from P&B and a 6 day ban from the B&W. All for repeatedly mentioning that we won on Saturday.

The day we beat the skunks and canny gloat about it, I'll give up living!! :P  :P  :P

8832[/snapback]

Yer a troublemaker ! :lol:

Cappielowcrazy

Guest se56an
I just nipped over and can;t get over all the "it was only a friendly, wasn't strong team, gus was trying things out" yadayada.

If it was a friendly why where no more than 3 subs used by each team? :lol:

8844[/snapback]

Thats the point i was trying to make, its only a friendly when we win, the other way about it would have been full of skunks on here!!

Bitter!! :P

The day we beat the skunks and canny gloat about it, I'll give up living!! :P  :P  :P

8832[/snapback]

That's a f***ing disgrace! :lol:

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Guest se56an
That's a f***ing disgrace!  :lol:

8854[/snapback]

cheers

Usual for me eh!! All that and I was sober!

:P

You've been banned for being incredibly annoying.

One thread lording it up was fine. Starting thread upon thread upon thread on both messageboards was just very boring and for the sake of everyone else the mods chose to, correctly, issue you with temporary bans.

As I have said before, there is such a thing as a bad winner, and you are it Sean !

It will all come home to roost for you one day my friend.

Guest se56an

One thread lording it up was fine. Starting thread upon thread upon thread on both messageboards was just very boring and for the sake of everyone else the mods chose to, correctly, issue you with temporary bans.

As I have said before, there is such a thing as a bad winner, and you are it Sean !

8895[/snapback]

Your so wrong Div, that was why I had a one day ban yesterday, todays ban was just cos I pissed a few Midden fans off..

Enough said cos who cares, we won you didn't get over it!!

Guest se56an

8895[/snapback]

Nope am a Morton fan as big as they come, nowt wrong with that, so what I started a few threads yesterday, you manky lot couldn't handle it.

Its all in fun but you unwashed lot canny take it as that!!

Your message from your moddi read:

'Because you asked to be banned?'

Guest Robert the Bruce

8895[/snapback]

Why am i banned for three years then? That bunch of Falkirk, english areslickers are no doubt involved. You should be more carefull who moderates your site Div after all it is a Scottish board.

Why am i banned for three years then?  That bunch of Falkirk, english areslickers are no doubt involved.  You should be more carefull who moderates your site Div after all it is a Scottish board.

8907[/snapback]

I am quite happy with the team of moderators who do a voluntary job on P&B for me.

One is a Falkirk fan, one is a Forfar fan, one is a Morton fan.

We churn through about 20,000 posts a week on that website, invariably some people disagree with our moderating policy but you can't please all of the people all of the time :D !

Some of the emails I get about P&B make me laugh a lot :lol:

Why am i banned for three years then?  That bunch of Falkirk, english areslickers are no doubt involved.  You should be more carefull who moderates your site Div after all it is a Scottish board.

8907[/snapback]

What happened? :blink:

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Guest midTONs
I am quite happy with the team of moderators who do a voluntary job on P&B for me.

One is a Falkirk fan, one is a Forfar fan, one is a Morton fan.

We churn through about 20,000 posts a week on that website, invariably some people disagree with our moderating policy but you can't please all of the people all of the time  :D !

Some of the emails I get about P&B make me laugh a lot  :lol:

8921[/snapback]

Did my e-mail make you laugh Div, the one you never replied to. The one where I asked if it was comman practise among the moderators to change the results of polls that have been set up by members on the p&b. The poll about the saltire that was changed by ..........well lets just say a non Scottish Falkirk fan.

Guest se56an
Did my e-mail make you laugh Div, the one you never replied to. The one where I asked if it was comman practise among the moderators to change the results of polls that have been set up by members on the p&b. The poll about the saltire that was changed by ..........well lets just say a non Scottish Falkirk fan.

8927[/snapback]

Your not classed as Scottish if you come from Falkirk! :lol:

Archived