Its helluva quiet.... - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Its helluva quiet....

capitanus

Surely someones raging about something this weather? Or even mildly annoyed? Does anyone have a joke even?  Not even Vikington sniffing around?

Can i go first then...

These videos on this site annoy me.  I had one the other day about Chelsea and Man City fans gathering in Porto, that must have been around 6-7 months ago.  Also interviews of Ole Solkjaer in Man Utd gear, when he got bagged weeks ago too.  Other than the the site is champion.

Carry on.

*insert signature here*

13 hours ago, capitanus said:

These videos on this site annoy me.  I had one the other day about Chelsea and Man City fans gathering in Porto, that must have been around 6-7 months ago.  Also interviews of Ole Solkjaer in Man Utd gear, when he got bagged weeks ago too.  Other than the the site is champion.

Carry on.

Me as well, they annoy the tits right AFF me.

May be the ancient version of Windows I'm using (new PC needed next year), but I'm finding this site unusable at times.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

2 hours ago, BishopBrennan said:

Not to worry lads, we will be shot of at least one of the video units in January, but for the moment there's a Christmas goose that needs fattened up. 

Fair enough if it helps you where you need to be etc.  At least your taking our comments on board.

*insert signature here*

• 2 weeks later...

Following on from the posts above, I've spoken to the company who provide our third party ads. The pop up videos at the bottom of the page should now be gone. I won't bore you all with the details, but we will be aiming to restrict those ads to November-December every year. 

Cheers, 

Dean. 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Following on from the posts above, I've spoken to the company who provide our third party ads. The pop up videos at the bottom of the page should now be gone. I won't bore you all with the details, but we will be aiming to restrict those ads to November-December every year. 

Cheers, 

Dean. 

Brilliant news, and thank you for all your good work throughout the year.

Happy new year when it comes. :D

*insert signature here*

Archived