Whodunit? Can Alibi Confirm His Alibi? - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Whodunit? Can Alibi Confirm His Alibi?

Rasta Ton

Rhona Martin (self confessed Bitter Together fan) had her GB Olympic gold medal stolen from Dumfries ice rink where it was on show as part of an exhibition at the world mixed and senior curling championships.

A pink panther style investigation to follow. I reckon it was Dumfries' biggest Yes fan.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Heard about that tonight. I heard there were several other medals belonging to other curlers stolen too. I wasn't aware of Rhona Martin's political views but it's probably got more to do with some chancer wanting money for drugs. Hope the polis get them back for her even if her political views are keech.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Not bitter, just better

I can't believe it's not butter.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived