Why Did We Lose So Many Goals Last Season - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why Did We Lose So Many Goals Last Season

Tonsilitis

*faeces

Encyclopaedia Britanicca-

Feces, also spelled faeces, also called excrement,  solid bodily waste discharged from the large intestine through the anus during defecation. Feces are normally removed from the body one or two times a day. About 100 to 250 grams (3 to 8 ounces) of feces are excreted by a human adult daily.Although there are apocryphal tales concerning the residents of Linwood, Scotland having the ability to defecate orally.

As your journeyman has often said "Swing and a miss".

HHkTu1F.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Encyclopaedia Britanicca-

Feces, also spelled faeces, also called excrement,  solid bodily waste discharged from the large intestine through the anus during defecation. Feces are normally removed from the body one or two times a day. About 100 to 250 grams (3 to 8 ounces) of feces are excreted by a human adult daily.Although there are apocryphal tales concerning the residents of Linwood, Scotland having the ability to defecate orally.

As your journeyman has often said "Swing and a miss".

:lol: I'll give you that one.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Ever had that nightmare where you're still half awake and trying to forcefully wake yourself up because shit is going down and everything is going horribly wrong?

I imagine that's what this thread must feel like to LinwoodTon.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Ever had that nightmare where you're still half awake and trying to forcefully wake yourself up because shit is going down and everything is going horribly wrong?

I imagine that's what this thread must feel like to LinwoodTon.

I've certainly had better days. :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Archived