Current Weather - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Current Weather

Trick37

Just curious as to what your temperatures are ranging now, and how much snow you have on the ground.

Thanks for the info ahead of time.

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Just curious as to what your temperatures are ranging now, and how much snow you have on the ground.

Thanks for the info ahead of time.

We had some snow here on Friday but most of that melted quite quickly and what remains is mostly on the hills. The snow we did get then didn't really settle around the elevation of Cappielow but higher up.

Temps during the day for the rest of this week ranging between 2c and 5c. A little light snow here today but for the rest of the week it should be mainly overcast with a moderate easterly wind.

Loads of snow in SW Scotland, Trick. loads of roads closed on Friday and Saturday. I've got a site visit in Newton Stewart this morning and am going armed with the full snow gear. Still baltic in this area.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Trick, The weather for the majority of the mainland in West of Scotland was heavy snow during Friday and Saturday. This was lying on most of the ground, high or low. I even had snow of about 3 inches lying where I live in Glasgow. Temp were 3 to5 but with an easterly wind chill they felt more like -3 to -5.

Most of the snow has cleared in this area but there is slight snow flurries forecast for the next couple of days with temps around the three degrees mark.

Just spotted a very slight snow flurry from my office window only 5 mins ago.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Thanks! Very much appreciate the feedback. :)

Was thinking of a trip up for a couple of days (over 6 April, for a home game). Won't be able to do it if the sequestration (government budget cuts) continues, though. :angry:

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Archived