If The Rangers Go In To The First Division - Page 10 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

If The Rangers Go In To The First Division

Utter p1sh. And even if we did benefit, we would benefit just as much in 2 years' time as they work their way up the divisions from SFL3.

Oh, and New Rangers are just that - a NEW club. Similar name, but a different entity. Maybe they might like to emphasize that by choosing new strips in a different colour - I'd suggest maybe a pattern of arrows on their shirts to represent their criminal past.

BTW entry to the first division is not the prerogative of the SFL1 chairmen - all clubs would have a say. If they got into SFL1 by some stitch up, I imagine several 2nd and third division clubs would be raising objections pronto.

Cannot imagine Livvy lining up a welcoming commitee.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For bringing the game into disrepute if they have publicly came out and revealed their decision on the vote to omit a new co. This is like condemning an inocent person before the facts and evidence are submitted to prove him guilty. Their are still many hurdles to jump before any of the accusations have been proven. To date the old rangers have Not been found guilty of any fraud, cheating or the likes.If it comes to pass that they be found not guilty where does that leave Scottish football . The enquiry by the crown office will be to little to late, for any reversal in the liquidation procedure.

Again I say the ones to really suffer is the working class supporter.

So as I say why is the SFA not telling clubs to clam up and taking them to task for bringing the game into disrepute. Of course I expect nothing but abuse for this thread stating I only have one team in mind.IDGAF

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

For bringing the game into disrepute if they have publicly came out and revealed their decision on the vote to omit a new co. This is like condemning an inocent person before the facts and evidence are submitted to prove him guilty. Their are still many hurdles to jump before any of the accusations have been proven. To date the old rangers have Not been found guilty of any fraud, cheating or the likes.If it comes to pass that they be found not guilty where does that leave Scottish football . The enquiry by the crown office will be to little to late, for any reversal in the liquidation procedure.

So as I say why is the SFA not telling clubs to clam up and taking them to task for bringing the game into disrepute. Of course I expect nothing but abuse for this thread stating I only have one team in mind.IDGAF

If Rangers did not cheat their way to success for many years then this would not be happening, Rangers are the one who brought the game into disrepute. Those clubs voting no have done the right thing, and you know it.

They have accepted guilt on the EBT thing, the only matter under question is the size of the liability. Then there's the near 140 years of bigotry and sectarianism but maybe that does not count?

Can you not go and post your inane ramblings on the 'Follow, follow' or 'Rangers Media' websites? This forum is for Morton supporters and we don't give a rat's ar*e about either of the OF. :lol:

As regards the highlighted bit above, do you think the courts let oldco be liquidated because they did nothing wrong? What about the £21m in PAYE/NIC that oldco failed to pay in 2011-12?

Before you go, I'm sure you know the words to your (defunct) big team's song "no one likes us, we don't care". We'll we don't care and you should be asking yourself why no one liked you.

Blah blah blah. As for the innocent until guilty routine the Gers have been found guiltyon numerous counts and certainly enough for anyone to make their mind up ahead of a vote. Get over it yer big team's gubbed.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Ats have been ruled not illegal , the sectarian and bigatory issues have been getting addressed in a positive manner. And as for the vote I don't have qualms about teams bottling no, but it should not have been decided and NOT publicly aired by clubs before the hearing . This in my eyes is gross Missconduct AS FOR THE ABTS why has Ceptic not been hounded as to Juninho who the have admitted to using the same method of payments. And the three players payed out of Demot Kermits purse because the club couldn't afford the fee, these are also double contracts . Parity is not much to ask across the board but again u lot will come up with another sad excuse to right this wrong doing

Ats have been ruled not illegal , the sectarian and bigatory issues have been getting addressed in a positive manner. And as for the vote I don't have qualms about teams bottling no, but it should not have been decided and NOT publicly aired by clubs before the hearing . This in my eyes is gross Missconduct AS FOR THE ABTS why has Ceptic not been hounded as to Juninho who the have admitted to using the same method of payments. And the three players payed out of Demot Kermits purse because the club couldn't afford the fee, these are also double contracts . Parity is not much to ask across the board but again u lot will come up with another sad excuse to right this wrong doing

And I hope they get chased for the payments also :). Don't think we only dislike Rangers ;)

You couldn't make it up. :lol:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

1) EBTs are not of themselves illegal. Its how Rangers used them that was illegal

2) Sectarian and bigotry issues have been addressed in a positive manner??? Don't make me laugh. The commercial exploitation of sectarianism is the old firm's stock in trade!

Sorry Bawheid. On this one you are wrong.

Unless the person concerned whom removed my that's topic and gives a reason for its removal along with an oppoligy.

I started a thread about bringing the game into disrepute and Morton were included in that, I also remarked on other clubs doing similar acts of so call injustments .

I in no way was abusive no bad language and nearly stated facts

This forum is supposed to be about fans getting the right to free speech within reason

The mod concerned really neads to take a long hard look in the mirror and take a reality check

Let's see the same hooded person remove this and I will receive the customary ban , well I say to u all I don't care no more. This forum has become dictatorial and run by people only wanting there line of topic on it.

So can I say here to all the friends I have known on here for many a year a very good night

Unless the person concerned whom removed my that's topic and gives a reason for its removal along with an oppoligy.

I started a thread about bringing the game into disrepute and Morton were included in that, I also remarked on other clubs doing similar acts of so call injustments .

I in no way was abusive no bad language and nearly stated facts

This forum is supposed to be about fans getting the right to free speech within reason

The mod concerned really neads to take a long hard look in the mirror and take a reality check

Let's see the same hooded person remove this and I will receive the customary ban , well I say to u all I don't care no more. This forum has become dictatorial and run by people only wanting there line of topic on it.

So can I say here to all the friends I have known on here for many a year a very good night

Is that why I could not reply to your post, well here goes.

I can understand all ur discontent on a New co "The Ranges FC " as it appears u lot hate anything about either of the OF, particularly the " old Rangers" . Don't u lot think u could begin to move forward with the times, unfortunately money talks and the tv and sponsors dictate these days what's what. We can't change that, did u make the big song and dance when Dundee were spending money they didn't have, and that their club should die, what when we hit bad times again, which no doubt one day we will, would u like to be punished over and over then have the back lash of EVERYbclub in the FA. The goings on in govan is some thing for the SPL to sort out with the SFA coming to an arrangement to punish them but NOT to omit them to the point of every club in Scottich football being affected overall. We really need to remove the blinkers and face reality. MORTON WILL ONLY BENIFIT FROM THE 1st div proposal, as fans and Directors of our club I beg you not to self distruct.

Get your blinkers off man !! You don't get it Sevco 5088 THE rangers 2012 are fecked sorry but this is no short term blip.

Both OF need to be taken down and get striped of all the sectarian stuff once and for all. You only have to see some of the links on P&B to see the vile attitudes that permeate the OF.

The ludicrous notion that Sevco 5088 are doing this for the betterment of Scottish football, nothing either side of the OF has been for anything other than themselves. If we get relegated that is our concern not who we'd miss out in playing, you say your a Morton supporter but your concerns are not about Morton it is about potential opposition. I think you need to ask yourself why you'd even concern yourself about another division and who was in it.

We will see how much investment from their supporters they get in the 3rd Division. My bet is most won't go and will buy a Sky package to watch the EPL sales of Chelsea shirts will no doubt increase. Do not lay the death of Rangers at anyones door except for those who cheated, over spent money from the banks in a one man Ponzie scheme, then sold it to what is probably the shadiest deal in country (well if you discount our local transport firms).

Don't dare pull that crap about others wanting Rangers to die, people want justice some sort of penalty for actively bringing our game into disrepute. No other club in this country has ever been so wilfully played fast and loose with the rules.

All this same club but just walking away( seems they didn't put up much protest to walking away from that £124 MILLION) from all responsibilities sickens every diddy team supporter.The clubs in the SFL don't rely on Rangers.

Just as an aside remember Portsmouth who went into Administration at the same time as Rangers, exited today with a CVA, their supporters raised over a million pound for their fighting fund. They shed the majority of their squad to save the club, so Rangers not doing so why they were already aware HMRC would not accept a CVA, the only people peddling that were the tabloids and Ranger's minded journo's.

So how long will Green stay pumping money (if he has any) into this big white elephant. Rangers will take more than a year to rebuild and even then considering that success was based on some dodgy tax scheme and Murray using BoS like a piggy bank.

Thanks for the laughs :)

Thought it was, "so long, and thanks for all the fish" or is that just going to be Jim McInally's resignation speech next season after yet again failing to get Peterhead promoted despite throwing s***loads of money at players?

Archived